Trevor Sinclair

Go on son, go on....

images
New health secretary Therese Coffey was asked what she was going to do about the current obesity problem.

"I am cutting out Kebabs and trying to exercise" she replied

‘’All politicians are self serving c*nts bla bla’, it’s such a thick moronic statement -
Some politicians work tirelessly for their local community, some politicians dedicate their lives helping their constituents and have changed peoples lives through their work and policies - the vast majority of MPs are good good people

... who undo all their good local work by voting along party lines that, ultimately, affect the country...

Oh, but you were saying...

If talksport keep him on then it is a very bad move and reflects their low standards and mentality.

If I was a convicted racist or drink driver then I would lose my current job and would probably fail to find another job in my industry again. Talk Sport treat convictions like badges of honour, the station is rotten the core. Only decent presentes are Durham, Darren Bent and Goldstein.
Did you just say Goldstein is a decent presenter? he just turns every subject back to the rags.
Paul Hawksbee is ok, The bloke that does the boxing (blackburn fan) is ok & the fat bloke who used to work with Danny Baker you know the spurs fan is just about ok but after that cant think of anyone,
Listening to Tony Cascarino since the queen died while I get up in the morning has been comedy gold, he said this morning (& no he wasnt joking) that "its going to be difficult to learn the words to the new national anthem?"

It sounds awful, but then I thought about having to do a live news show for hours on end, talking exclusively about a subject where there is no news, and knowing the news you're going to be announcing has probably already happened, but you'll be all over social media if you accidentally talk about it as if it's happened.

In those circumstances I'd give him the benefit of the doubt on this one.
I'm sure if anyone did challenge it at the time, then a simple, 'yep, fair point,' would be the level of resolution required for everyone to just get on and stop wasting their lives moaning about the blazingly obvious (though apparently not to some) fact that humans are indeed imperfect.

Reminds me of the 11 year old me's crusade to help people by correcting their grammatical aberrations.

I eventually learned that the world didn't really need my help in this, much less want it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.