Trevor Sinclair

Listening to Tony Cascarino since the queen died while I get up in the morning has been comedy gold, he said this morning (& no he wasnt joking) that "its going to be difficult to learn the words to the new national anthem?"
It was funny watching the anthem being sung for the first time in that hall with all the former PM's in it.
The camera was panning around the room and all you could see was men (mostly it was men) holding a hymn sheet and looking down at the end of each line presumably to read the next line coming up!
There is only 2 words difference to how they have sung it all of their lives! The fact they needed a hymn sheet at all beggars belief!

Did you just say Goldstein is a decent presenter? he just turns every subject back to the rags.
Paul Hawksbee is ok, The bloke that does the boxing (blackburn fan) is ok & the fat bloke who used to work with Danny Baker you know the spurs fan is just about ok but after that cant think of anyone,
Listening to Tony Cascarino since the queen died while I get up in the morning has been comedy gold, he said this morning (& no he wasnt joking) that "its going to be difficult to learn the words to the new national anthem?"
If I did a bit of research and could be bothered, I could probably pinpoint the show when I finally saw the light and stopped listening to TalkShite.

For about 2 months, girlfriend beater Collymore was gunning for our then Manager, Mark Hughes. His team selections were tactically naive. His substitutions made no sense. His loyalty to Roque Santa Cruz was unfathomable. Then Manchester City fired Hughes.

Collymore. Manchester City sack bright young British manager for a fancy foreign name.

Oh, and the fat bloke that used to be with Danny Baker thought football wasn’t worth bothering with if City’s new wealth meant Spurs were down the pecking order. Not a brain cell between any of the presenters. Surprised it’s still going.

The flip side is that she is a big supporter of the American health system.....unless you want to lose the national health system, then she's a good choice ;)
We've already lost the NHS. If you are badly injured in an accident or have a heart attack they will save your life. Ask them to then look after you, to make you right and they will laugh. (I know from personal experience)
The NHS is fucked if you are in pain but not dying, (see above) so give me a cigar smoking drinker over some health freak. If she is good at her job that's a bonus.

If I did a bit of research and could be bothered, I could probably pinpoint the show when I finally saw the light and stopped listening to TalkShite.

For about 2 months, girlfriend beater Collymore was gunning for our then Manager, Mark Hughes. His team selections were tactically naive. His substitutions made no sense. His loyalty to Roque Santa Cruz was unfathomable. Then Manchester City fired Hughes.

Collymore. Manchester City sack bright young British manager for a fancy foreign name.

Oh, and the fat bloke that used to be with Danny Baker thought football wasn’t worth bothering with if City’s new wealth meant Spurs were down the pecking order. Not a brain cell between any of the presenters. Surprised it’s still going.
I know what you mean but I like to hear the latest sports news when I get up in the morning & I cant stand the BBC sport on the radio so I dont really know of any other option, I used to like Hawksbee and Jacobs in the afternoon but dont listen to that much now.

If talksport keep him on then it is a very bad move and reflects their low standards and mentality.

If I was a convicted racist or drink driver then I would lose my current job and would probably fail to find another job in my industry again. Talk Sport treat convictions like badges of honour, the station is rotten the core. Only decent presentes are Durham, Darren Bent and Goldstein.
Bent and Goldstein, really?

The fat bloke you're referring to is lifelong bitter spurs fan Danny Kelly who hates us with a passion.

This is always worth listening to, the media was bitter before we won anything.

The fat bloke you're referring to is lifelong bitter spurs fan Danny Kelly who hates us with a passion.

This is always worth listening to, the media was bitter before we won anything.

Good stuff. That sounds like the bloke Steve that has the YouTube channel.

I'm sure if anyone did challenge it at the time, then a simple, 'yep, fair point,' would be the level of resolution required for everyone to just get on and stop wasting their lives moaning about the blazingly obvious (though apparently not to some) fact that humans are indeed imperfect.

Reminds me of the 11 year old me's crusade to help people by correcting their grammatical aberrations.

I eventually learned that the world didn't really need my help in this, much less want it.
I noticed that "disgraceful" was trending on Twitter on Friday - but the glorious thing was that it was that it was people from all across the political spectrum who were offended.

A lot of people (and this site is definitely included), absolutely love to think the worst about anything they disagree with :)

Not listened for over 10 years and feel better for it……

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.