Trevor Sinclair

Not listened for over 10 years and feel better for it……
I've not listened for nearly 3 years and feel the same.
I was driving home in the car one day and they started another
anti-City tirade. I just turned it off and to this day have never listened to a word of it since. Why would you? The presenters are ignorant, drunken, drug addled, criminal morons who wouldn't get a job anywhere else other than that shit stain of a radio station.

anti-City tirade. I just turned it off and to this day have never listened to a word of it since. Why would you? The presenters are ignorant, drunken, drug addled, criminal morons who wouldn't get a job anywhere else other than that shit stain of a radio station.
Snap

We've already lost the NHS. If you are badly injured in an accident or have a heart attack they will save your life. Ask them to then look after you, to make you right and they will laugh. (I know from personal experience)
The NHS is fucked if you are in pain but not dying, (see above) so give me a cigar smoking drinker over some health freak. If she is good at her job that's a bonus.
An old guy had a bad fall late one night a few weeks back outside our house. We went out, put a blanket around him, a towel over the head wound and rang an ambulance.
Firstly I was on hold for 5 minutes.
Then I was being asked absolutely ridiculous questions about the guy, was he on medication etc. I told them I’ve no idea who he is but just he’d fallen outside where I lived.
I pointed out that I’d been on hold for 5 minutes and that if they just sent an ambulance and let me get off the call whoever was now on hold could get through. He thought I’d invented the wheel or something with that suggestion.
They rang me back for another person to talk to me about the old guy, again I told them I didn’t know him.
We finally managed to unlock the guys phone and ring family who came and collected him and took him to hospital after 1.5 hours. I kid you not.
I’d have done that myself if they’d told me not to move him. Utter joke it is. NHS is utterly fucked.
No ambulance showed

An old guy had a bad fall late one night a few weeks back outside our house. We went out, put a blanket around him, a towel over the head wound and rang an ambulance.
Firstly I was on hold for 5 minutes.
Then I was being asked absolutely ridiculous questions about the guy, was he on medication etc. I told them I’ve no idea who he is but just he’d fallen outside where I lived.
I pointed out that I’d been on hold for 5 minutes and that if they just sent an ambulance and let me get off the call whoever was now on hold could get through. He thought I’d invented the wheel or something with that suggestion.
They rang me back for another person to talk to me about the old guy, again I told them I didn’t know him.
We finally managed to unlock the guys phone and ring family who came and collected him and took him to hospital after 1.5 hours. I kid you not.
I’d have done that myself if they’d told me not to move him. Utter joke it is. NHS is utterly fucked.
No ambulance showed
NHS money being spent on management, management cars and new failed computer systems……..never been let down by nurses or doctors thankfully…..do a great job under a lot of pressure on our overburdened health service

Mine was the realisation one day that most shows were simply asking how good a player that had scored a couple at the previous weekend.
Is he world class, or a flash in the pan? That could be for Aguero or for Rhian Brewster.

Also, has Pep failed? He was brought in to win the CL.

No, you haven’t seen his contract or sought Khaldoon’s opinion. You’re being intentionally obtuse to whip up fans of teams at random to produce shite, repetitive radio.

Durham was alright occasionally, when he put his fishing rod away, but I don’t miss it at all.

I just wish there was a sport station for grown ups to listen to. Thank goodness for podcasts.

Last edited:
Mine was the realisation one day that most shows were simply asking how good a player that had scored a couple at the previous weekend.
Is he world class, or a flash in the pan? That could be for Aguero or for Rhian Brewster.

Also, has Pep failed? He was brought in to win the CL.

No, you haven’t seen his contract or sought Khaldoon’s opinion. You’re being intentionally obtuse to whip up fan’s of teams at random to produce shite, repetitive radio.

Durham was alright occasionally, when he put his fishing rod away, but I don’t miss it at all.

I just wish there was a sport station for grown ups to listen to. Thank goodness for podcasts.
Yep - like you I'm a podcast type of guy now. I have also ditched Radio 5 Live. The Saturday afternoon 'banter'with Colin Murray is cringeworthy. As for for Savage & Sutton they can fuck right off! I guess I'm just a FOC now. Can't be doing with it.

Yep - like you I'm a podcast type of guy now. I have also ditched Radio 5 Live. The Saturday afternoon 'banter'with Colin Murray is cringeworthy. As for for Savage & Sutton they can fuck right off! I guess I'm just a FOC now. Can't be doing with it.
Me too. I can just about listen to 606 if the rags or dippers have lost, but that’s more to hear their pain than the words of wisdom from Savage and Sutton.

Bantz radio and culture in general needs to get in the bin.

Maybe that’s graduated me to the FOC club though!

The fat bloke you're referring to is lifelong bitter spurs fan Danny Kelly who hates us with a passion.

This is always worth listening to, the media was bitter before we won anything.

Good stuff. That sounds like the bloke Steve that has the YouTube channel.

Lad called Koosh who was the caller (good lad)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.