Trevor Sinclair

I hope Trevor bounces back from this, always seemed to be a good guy. Wish him well for the future.
I say the same about anyone. Bar the kiddie fiddlers, murders and general nasty, never to be reformed shite, we should look to allow people to learn and rehabilitate.
Let's face it, all Sinclair needs to learn is stop posting on social media, but on a wider scale, if you dont allow people to be punished, reform and get another job, you have a hell of a lot of unemployed.

Did you just say Goldstein is a decent presenter? he just turns every subject back to the rags.
Paul Hawksbee is ok, The bloke that does the boxing (blackburn fan) is ok & the fat bloke who used to work with Danny Baker you know the spurs fan is just about ok but after that cant think of anyone,
Listening to Tony Cascarino since the queen died while I get up in the morning has been comedy gold, he said this morning (& no he wasnt joking) that "its going to be difficult to learn the words to the new national anthem?"
Can I just shock you? I think he is quite witty and funny. Granted he doesn't shut up about Utd but he is a lot better than other presenters on the show

NHS money being spent on management, management cars and new failed computer systems……..never been let down by nurses or doctors thankfully…..do a great job under a lot of pressure on our overburdened health service
My Mrs was a heart failure nurse for 25 years, but has recently left the NHS. The heavy workload and the mismanagement from the top were the main reasons for her leaving. Really sad to see the NHS in it's current state.

Can I just shock you? I think he is quite witty and funny. Granted he doesn't shut up about Utd but he is a lot better than other presenters on the show
I don’t mind Goldstein, I think he’s quite witty and generally calls a spade a spade, whether he’s talking about United, City or whoever.

That Alex Crook is an insufferable bellend though!!!

Go on son, go on....

images
Do as I say not as I do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.