Trouble at the derby in Block 131

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by moomey, 7 Dec 2019.

1. GaudinoMotors

GaudinoMotors

F*ck off

mancityvstoke likes this.
  2. bluemoon32

bluemoon32

Used to see it at Maine Rd too

3. manclad

manclad

City boys we are here,sh*g your women and drink yo
    Rag tw*t

4. manclad

manclad

City boys we are here,sh*g your women and drink yo
    Best post on this thread by far.
    I almost thought I was back in the 70s wearing my Fred Perry polo, Levis and Timpson Royals. Never wore any colours in those days, just keep your head down and try to get back into town unscathed.
    I almost got beat up by a crew of City mixed race kids as I made my way back to my car on Yewtree Lane @ 1977. Luckily I had my City pin badge in the pocket of my sheepskin coat and they believed that I was a Blue when I showed it to them.

5. MegaBlue

MegaBlue

former rag? it wouldn't surprise me if it's true.

6. MegaBlue

MegaBlue

I guaranty this will compute.

[​IMG]

7. dennishasdoneit

dennishasdoneit

Team supported:
    MCFC.
    well ..where do u think I stand after I made it clear I don't condone indiscriminate violence and never have? You still sound angry 5 Days later pal.

You might be the OP (and tbf) I didn't read your post -silly me- but threads have a habit of developing into wider issues/points.
    You d be better off asking how folk around you were affected by the 'violence'on the day. ..not me.
    I see your party are claiming to be the victim,maybe others saw it differently..

Id hate to be chucked out for expressing a view in a Football match esp if that view is take Silva off for Foden...I said that out loud around 10 times on sat in Family stand I was sat on my own .others agreed with me,no one challenged me...not like here on good old BM when I first started articulating my belief that Foden was ready (and David was in decline) two yrs ago and got dogs abuse and ridicule for saying so...
    Where do u stand on online bullying?? ;)
    But seriously. ...the only time I've bin threatened by another Blue was Westham away a few years baaach (Negrado outrageous dummy Augero scores) when some numpty was sat in my seat and refused to move ..I was pissed out me head,late in, and In no mood to discuss theissue picked him up and threw him out of the seat-little did I know he had mates dotted about......

Last edited: 11 Dec 2019
    Sid C likes this.
  8. If I die in the Kippax St

If I die in the Kippax St

Cracking post and spot on every aspect I well remember O'Neil and Lyons waiting for us all for the derby day scrap just as we plotted up for them arriving at our place. It's how it is and will always be and kids ,women and pensioners were never in my experience attacked by each sides hooligans and never should be. Pleny of City fans will never have experienced the fear factor of coming out of OT, Liverpool, Everton, Millwall etc as most fans are wrapped in cotton wool these days. Oh the joy of a 3o Clock ko and getting legged back to lime street by some stanley knife dipper wielding scum bag.

9. dennishasdoneit

dennishasdoneit

Team supported:
    MCFC.
    Your username nails it.We used to sing that back in the day andmeant it ..weather a part of the crew or just a hanger on/interested observer....everyone knew what Derby day was about and if u were on your own or in a small party u had to watch out for being jumped /picked off
    Everton Sunderland Millwall (old den) Spurs anfield Boro cud be nasty Leeds
    Sheffutd Newcastle back in the day
    First trip to Everrton coach got bricked 1 min after leaving the east lancs..turned right ,went under a bridge and BANG! welcome to Merseyside

The notourious leeds 'subway'and Leeds 'walk/run in the park' for us train users...

Loads of places...at forest I know blues who jumped in the river trent to avoid a battering.after being outnumbered esp 74 when law bell buzzer and Lee got outplayed by Duncan McKenzie.lost 4-1.our away following effected by train strikes etc ..this is the match Helen Turner used her bell to protect young Blues coming out the away endfrom a forest attack .so used to violence over the years there was no cotton wool in those days ..maybe we should find some.....