Turning right

highway-code-rule-185.jpg

See how the green car is depicted at having the right to exit the roundabout in either the left or right lane and the blue car doesn't?

That's how I see it

Judging by the yellow car, too many people have licences who shouldn't.

Mandatory re-tests every five years seem to be needed.
I don't know about retests, but noticed in the eighties it was all about getting people on the road to increase revenue. It's a shambles out there, you've only have to look at bus lanes, people shit themselves and give them a wide berth when they are not active.

Last edited:
When you assume you make an ass of u and me.

In free flowing traffic, on a roundabout you don't turn right from a left hand lane. You're turning right, you go in the right lane. It really is that simple.

highway-code-rule-185.jpg
Patronising fucker, concentrate on the bit I said where we needed more info (which we now have). There are plenty of weird junctions out there, the Highway Code clearly says take all information in to determine which lanes are an option to you.

Patronising fucker, concentrate on the bit I said where we needed more info (which we now have). There are plenty of weird junctions out there, the Highway Code clearly says take all information in to determine which lanes are an option to you.
The OP's pen drawn diagram was more than sufficient to understand what's going on.

You stay happy in your incorrect opinion. And remember; you don't turn right from the left hand lane! You're cutting across other road users!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.