Turning right

With just the drawing to go off, car 2. Because they should have exited in the right hand lane, not the left. But it's been 15 years since I passed my test and I would probably fail if told to retake it today, so what do I know!

I remember now why I left the Politics forum, posters like you.
Says the one who called me a "patronising fucker".

You defended an incorrect position on the matter and you were the one who responded to me first, so...

With just the drawing to go off, car 2. Because they should have exited in the right hand lane, not the left. But it's been 15 years since I passed my test and I would probably fail if told to retake it today, so what do I know!
Car 2 has the right to exit in either lane. (whilst using indicators to advertise their intent to other road users)

I was always told to join the left hand land unless I was going straight on, in which case you join the lane you joined the junction on.

As soon as I see this I pretty much know both lanes can turn right and make sure I stick to my lane
It really needs road markings in my opinion. Unfortunately people will use both lanes as most will be going that way you would expect with it being the A299 before and after the roundabout. It was built in the last 10 years so possibly a bypass to relieve local traffic. That said, like you say, even if you did use the left lane incorrectly, anyone using the right lane should stick to the right lane on the roundabout AND exit into the right lane before attempting to move into the left lane after the junction.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.