"Typical City"

Good point about finding a positive. What about Benjani and Vassel at the swamp? No one gave us a glimmer of hope that day.
That was also typical of the way the PL did what they were told by the scum. Nobody is telling me having us at the swamp on the 50th anniversary date was just the luck of the draw

Jeez, the history is littered with negative events - lost to Everton in '34, relegated the season after after winning the title, Alex Harley's penalty miss, that fuckin' game against Swindon with only 8015 in Maine Road, the cup tie v Forest the week before we didn't get Kaka, and it goes on. Just when yer think yer on the up City bites both buttocks. We're on a downer now - until we give Wolves a possible battering. I say possible 'cos it'd be typical City to get turned over!
Do you have tonight’s Powerball numbers, please?!

My first thought when that Wolves lad didn’t get sent off was that it’d be Typical City that we lose and he’d score the winner!

Just watched the Spurs vs Dippers game and Hooper (Ref) would have ABSOLUTELY sent him off, because Jota walked for FAR less!

And, I think his “FIRST” yellow could have been a red! What EXACTLY are you doing when you put your studs up around chest high when someone is clearing the ball???

Anyway, Typical City is hard earned and, sadly, still fits when the superstars are either not playing or “not playing.”

Do you have tonight’s Powerball numbers, please?!

My first thought when that Wolves lad didn’t get sent off was that it’d be Typical City that we lose and he’d score the winner!

Just watched the Spurs vs Dippers game and Hooper (Ref) would have ABSOLUTELY sent him off, because Jota walked for FAR less!

And, I think his “FIRST” yellow could have been a red! What EXACTLY are you doing when you put your studs up around chest high when someone is clearing the ball???

Anyway, Typical City is hard earned and, sadly, still fits when the superstars are either not playing or “not playing.”
Yer've gotta laugh at the way things turn out on some Saturdays. The alternative is to wear a Dipper shirt and rail at the moon at the injustice of it whilst yer get robbed, in plain sight! Hahahahahahahahaha!

Typical city today in a nutshell....opponents 1 shot on target and win 2-1 its been a while but welcome back. Arsenal or spurs are now going to win the league we've no chance neither have liverpool until next weekend when whoever has dropped points is fucked and who wins is going to be contenders! Villa and newcastle were shite 3 weeks ago and brighton were top 4 nailed on but not now! They all talk shite these twats writing newspapers, the twats who write them articles then appear on fuckin football podcasts, soccer saturday 'pundits'....its football not fuckin soccer for a start!.....every single one of these twats has stopped me reading, listening and watching the shite they spew to a point i dont read newspapers, dont listen to podcasts other than city related and haven't had talksport or skysports news on fer months....they've all been infiltrated by wanker journo know fuck alls and they're killing themselves coz they'll go after every club eventually and have nobody reading, listening or watching the shit they spew. Good riddence to the lot of em....rant over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.