UEFA Coefficients

Well that rule be thrown out next season!

There was reports last night that the premier are going to introduce a wage cap and it will go of what the bottom team in the premier league turn over is times four! So most teams being bottom of the league with the money in the premier it be well over 100m so the annual wage cap be capped at around 400m.

This yet again is the yanks influence to English football! They’ll keep chipping at our game till they get what they want..
In the same article, rags were highest with £384m, so will be toothless

Yep all clubs are under 400m in the premier league is like they want to stop it now so it doesn’t reach 500m+ in the foreseeable future!
It’s linked to tv revenue.
Interfering with that will lead to clubs just negotiating it themselves.

In the same article, rags were highest with £384m, so will be toothless

Its for the future if the money sky bt overseas pays for the premier goes down then have a cap as in four times the turnover of the bottom team does that! It’s stopping it going a lot more higher into the realms of Barcelona and Madrids

It doesn't matter anymore,anything they do now,will not affect us.
You tried, you failed and now we've conquered.
Yes, but I also want to see the likes of Newcastle, Brentford, Brighton, Villa, Burnley, Luton (also on the continental stage the likes of Sevilla, Leipzig, Union Berlin, Montpellier, Monza, Basaksehir) to have a chance to challenge us if they make consistently good choices…

And the likes of Rags, Dippers, Chelsea, Arse to be able to suffer the consequences if they make consistently terrible choices…

So, it still matters how the rules look, whether they are equitable or favour certain history brands. Personally I don’t have anything against a wage cap, so long as it’s the same figure for all clubs.

If the Yanks are pushing it, they can look at MLS, it’s a flat salary cap and it is one of the few oddities they have over there that actually benefits the game.

Yes, but I also want to see the likes of Newcastle, Brentford, Brighton, Villa, Burnley, Luton (also on the continental stage the likes of Sevilla, Leipzig, Union Berlin, Montpellier, Monza, Basaksehir) to have a chance to challenge us if they make consistently good choices…

And the likes of Rags, Dippers, Chelsea, Arse to be able to suffer the consequences if they make consistently terrible choices…

So, it still matters how the rules look, whether they are equitable or favour certain history brands. Personally I don’t have anything against a wage cap, so long as it’s the same figure for all clubs.

If the Yanks are pushing it, they can look at MLS, it’s a flat salary cap and it is one of the few oddities they have over there that actually benefits the game.
For 15 years they have tried to block us,and some of the clubs you want to succede were part of that campaign .
You reap what you sow.

For 15 years they have tried to block us,and some of the clubs you want to succede were part of that campaign .
You reap what you sow.
I don’t, necessarily, ‘want to see those clubs succeed’, in and of itself. I want *any* club to be rewarded with success on merit, and likewise the opposite.

I don’t care who it is, in the context of the laws of the game. If the Rags suddenly wake up one day with clarity and vision (they won’t), and start to make positive, inspired, intelligent decisions, then they should be rewarded for that by the natural upturn in form… not artificially punished for it due to x/y/z rule made up on the spot. Same as Burnley should be, even if their old owners were crooks and involved in lobbying efforts.

We went through it, and it was wrong. The takeaway is not “now they should go through it like us”, but rather “therefore nobody should go through it in future”.

Two wrongs don’t make a right, and neither do twenty. I’m not out for what would be equally corrupt revenge, I’m quite happy getting my revenge sportingly on the pitch. We are ran by the most intelligent footballing and business minds in tandem, that shouldn’t be a scary prospect anyway!

It looks like we get 12 points for the win, and points are 8 after 5 years and 4 before 1993. 3, 2 and 1 for CWC/Uefa.
1993? if so that really is scandalous - how can they be looking back so far to something that has literally no relevance to today's game, that's shocking!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.