UEFA confirm their bid to stop City and keep Utd succesful

If there is a three year rule whereby you only get kicked out if you fail to meet the criteria three years in a row then why not spend heavily for two years and the wage bill rises. Then in the third year sell off surplus players bringing in millions in player sales and reducing the wage bill and just meeting the requirements set by Uefa. Then spend for two years again ;)

Lindowman said:
If I were Blatter and Platini.....
: )

If I were Blatter or Plantini, I would kill myself and do football specifically and the world in general a favour.

Not a chance this will happen, I realise our owner inherited his money, but at the end of the day you don't fuck with billionaires, when was the last time one of them heard the word 'No'? Big businesses don't fuck about they get their own way by whatever means necessary whether that is bribery, coercion, or even by legal means! We know Uefa is corrupt I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find evidence proving this and publishing.

If turnover is what determines whether you can spend money or not, who wil then suffer?

I wil tell you who will suffer, the fans, thats who. The clubs will be more or less forced to hike up ticket prices.

Listen,iknow Cook has been lambasted recently but for him to come out and say we will be the biggest club in the world in the next few years tells me there are some very exciting times ahead for MCFC.

Turnover will be drastically improved so for fucks sake lets all relax!

Ive not read the whole thread.
But if its related to turnover, maybe MCFC could buy 1 of our owners many profitable companies that turnover a profit £80+ mil a year? or is that stupid?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Cobweb, appreciate your own take on this.

But what I can say, the owners are closer to the situation that you think in terms of our ability to combat it.

They have not distanced themselves from UEFA or Platini, despite what others may think. The plans for growing our turnover over the next decade, will make our current spending outlay equate to chicken feed.

We will consolidate a position which will see us unable to realistically spend each year, what we generate.

The irony of UEFA's plans should not be lost on anybody. They are actually giving us free reign to build the club into the biggest in the world, with a clear mandate to grow expedentially, every facet of the club.

As much as the traditionalists and our rivals will not like it, the changes which will take place in a very short space of time, will leave most obervers breathless.

Our turnover will surpass Chelsea's in the next two years, and be up with United, not long after.

Very interesting quote there, Tolmie. While it's obvious that the rulings are designed to thwart one club and one club only, I do have faith that our owners are on the case and have the resources to thwart them. But would you care to elaborate?

In what specific areas are we going to increase our turnover in so short a time frame?

Its not like we've had chumps league before, so at the mo, where not missing out on anything, if they did this, it will take away prestige from the tournament, due to them not having the "champions" from the biggest league, sponsers will see thier arses thinking "we sponsoring a tournament with out ........ and so on", our owners are far more up to date with things in business thn twatini, and fingers crossed the twat, might be dead by then.

Blue Train said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Cobweb, appreciate your own take on this.

But what I can say, the owners are closer to the situation that you think in terms of our ability to combat it.

They have not distanced themselves from UEFA or Platini, despite what others may think. The plans for growing our turnover over the next decade, will make our current spending outlay equate to chicken feed.

We will consolidate a position which will see us unable to realistically spend each year, what we generate.

The irony of UEFA's plans should not be lost on anybody. They are actually giving us free reign to build the club into the biggest in the world, with a clear mandate to grow expedentially, every facet of the club.

As much as the traditionalists and our rivals will not like it, the changes which will take place in a very short space of time, will leave most obervers breathless.

Our turnover will surpass Chelsea's in the next two years, and be up with United, not long after.

Very interesting quote there, Tolmie. While it's obvious that the rulings are designed to thwart one club and one club only, I do have faith that our owners are on the case and have the resources to thwart them. But would you care to elaborate?

In what specific areas are we going to increase our turnover in so short a time frame?

Its my guess it will have something to do with the development of land around Eastlands

Cobwebcat said:
Real Madrid are in a great position. They will have pushed for this. They have the biggest turnover in the world.

Debt is a side (non) issue. Don't get sucked in.

THINK TURNOVER FORGET DEBT

Big debt = irrelevant (other than in the normal course of things) UEFA spin.

This law is good for those with the highest TURNOVER ie 1. Real Madrid 2. United etc etc

The best post I've seen is the guy who said even though the ruling applies in 2.5 seasons you still have another 3 years to get sorted on top of that. That MAY be enough time for us to scramble in.

I shouldn't be surprised at so many people thinking it's a rule about debt as that's how it's being sold but it's a rule to stop sugar daddies under the guise of debt management.

Okay I'm getting to grips with it now! however when United have sold all their assets and will therfore be nowhere near the top of the league and thus not earning
money through winning trophies and they will not be able to pay their debts off at all, even the interest, surely then they will be affected by this because of the debts!? because their turnover will shrink as a result of this and they will be in a really poor situation!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.