UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this isn't really relevant or how FFP works, but one funny thought about City being portrayed as the wild spenders and 'financial dopers' of Europe - by the head of La Liga, etc ... is that with United's transfers and wage bill being higher ... in reality, we aren't even the biggest spenders in our own town.

Surely has to be as whoever finishes 5th (hopefully Sheffield United) will want clarity on the situation as well.

Only thing is I've read that we could then go beyond CAS to the Swiss supreme court, delaying it even further. So I would say CAS will want to make the decision before this season ends.

I assume we'll be in touch with them before this month is out, as the club will have known what was going to happen.
And if we win the League Cup then the Europa place goes to the next highest placed team in the PL not already qualified, not Villa as the runners up as you'd think.

Surely has to be as whoever finishes 5th (hopefully Sheffield United) will want clarity on the situation as well.

Only thing is I've read that we could then go beyond CAS to the Swiss supreme court, delaying it even further. So I would say CAS will want to make the decision before this season ends.

I assume we'll be in touch with them before this month is out, as the club will have known what was going to happen.

Can it be fast tracked? Surely this will be a very detailed and complicated case. Surely City could string out the CAS appeal much longer if strategically they decided that was in the best interests of the club.

Just read a scathing piece in the Daily Mail by Ian Herbert calling us a “grubby club”

I hope Vicky Kloss and her team are in on overtime today ...some of these journos need to get their grubby hands off our grubby hospitality , starting with this prick

Its a shameful and childish thing to say but i will be happy if a few of these ****s get attacked and ran out of the ground over the coming months.

I just hope the club now abandons it’s softly approach with journalists and the media. We have been shafted on and off the pitch for years and the soft, non defending itself approach has clearly not worked. Time to get dirty, start bans etc

I don’t watch any sport news, talk sport or even read about them. I live in a 100 percent Man City and lower league bubble. Try it it is brilliant. I have not even seen a liverpool goal for months.

Like it, I shall aim to do the same WW :)

I expect all this to fire up Pep.
There is nothing Catalans like more than a fight against injustice.
I hope he tells the media to get fucked when they ask him if he’s off imminently and signs a contract extension.
Would be great if he says oh thanks for the reminder pulls out a piece of paper signs it and says that the next 5 years sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.