UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing that tthis dick, after months of writing about it still doesn't know the case wasn't about FFP, but the revisiting of previously sanctioned charges and adding extra punishments in dodgy circumstances.
I've said this before but worth repeating in the light of that pile of nonsense.

I actually felt sorry for him a while back as he was tweeting such a pile of uninformed shite about this case that I held out an olive branch and patiently explained on Twitter (which isn't the easiest medium for that) why his view was completely wrong.

All I got back was basically "I'm right and you're wrong but I'm not going to tell you why as I have confidential sources and you don't". My reply was something like "Everything I've said is in the public domain and information I've sourced by my own diligence and patient fact-finding. I don't need confidential sources". Then I gave up trying to reason with him and hit the Block button.

I doubt he's ever done any research but just writes the first piece of unsubstantiated crap that pops into his head.

Has anyone thought that our whole legal and PR strategy has been to maintain our innonence throughout, no matter the outcome, to ensure that they keep us onside as a fan base?

Soriano said the evidence is irrefutable, Pep has said he's seen it and believes we're innocent, etc. And fans will always have a bias to go along with their word and ignore outside opinion - even if found guilty. Let's face it, blue tinted specs do exist.

But maybe they've known we're guilty all along but have always been looking at the long game. The legal costs are a drop in the ocean anyway.

It sounds a bit crazy as it's a very bold approach, but ultimately, politicians do it all the time and the world goes on. Our club needs us to back it - which I'm sure most will regardless - and we'd move past the ban if it gets upheld and continue to support the owners.

I hope this theory is complete crap but it's not out of the realms of possibility and just throwing it out there.
Close to bonkers, that one. But nice try :-)

I’m taking it as fact, the info was released to both parties yesterday. People talk and their is nothing coming out the other way. I hope we sue them for loss of sponsorship due to bad press.

Sorry Len. I’ve been told in confidence

Hahaha. Well they now know not to tell you anything in confidence any more. After all, the important thing is what you were told - not by whom. So in confidence kind of went by the board. I have to assume you know as little as the rest of us......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.