UEFA Independent Inquiry

This 'independent' enquiry will only meet with LFC approval if it finds that Klippity didn't encourage tens of thousand to turn up without tickets, and which tens of thousands without tickets got no nearer to Paris than either Belfast or Stavanger, no Dipper climbed over the fence, no Dipper had a fake ticket, and all those who did have tickets were all sprayed by a rampant Wild West police force, and it prints in 48pt letters as Appendix A that Uefa are a bunch of cunts. Nothing less will satisfy.

This kid is at every big match going, he's been to a fair few of ours. I've no idea how he does it but this is his take on the game

Okay....so how, when he says "all tickets were on a UEFA app", and the LFC website mentions electronic tickets consistently, whay was there paper tickets?

And i'm not getting at anyone so apologies if it appears so PC.

The whole issue here revolves around a chain of events, and the initial event that starts it all off is the excessive number of fans around the Liverpool entrances. Large numbers possibly caused by fakes or non-ticket chancers?
Based on media coverage the locals scrotes knew they could then mingle in with the numbers outside the Liverpool entrances. Something that didn`t appear to happen outside the Madrid gates on such a large scale.
It then looks like the locals took the lead into trying to climb the fences and then others followed suit. This together with the turnstiles refusing entry and the legitimate fans outside getting irritated caused the Police to make their decisions.
Chaos resulted, but it`s the fakes and chancers turning up in numbers that was the route cause.

The whole issue here revolves around a chain of events, and the initial event that starts it all off is the excessive number of fans around the Liverpool entrances. Large numbers possibly caused by fakes or non-ticket chancers?
Based on media coverage the locals scrotes knew they could then mingle in with the numbers outside the Liverpool entrances. Something that didn`t appear to happen outside the Madrid gates on such a large scale.
It then looks like the locals took the lead into trying to climb the fences and then others followed suit. This together with the turnstiles refusing entry and the legitimate fans outside getting irritated caused the Police to make their decisions.
Chaos resulted, but it`s the fakes and chancers turning up in numbers that was the route cause.
Plausable but certainly not the REAL reason as claimed by that sprog.
Let's wait and see what a truly "independent" investigation concludes

The whole issue was caused by scousers with fake tickets … No doubting a lot of innocent people were affected but it’s a recurring theme with these cunts….!
All scousers have phones, just not their own, maybe that’s why they had paper tickets …
I’m fed up to the back teeth with the whining cunts…!!!!

It was pretty clear to me that the police felt they had good reason to stop admitting people. I doubt they'd have done that if 2 or 3 fakes had been detected.

Whether their subsequent actions - the use of tear gas and pepper spray - can be justified is another matter entirely of course.
Exactly.
3 things at play here:

1. Use of fake/no tickets to get in.

2. “Local” criminals mugging fans before and after the game.

3. Actions of the police in using pepper spray, tear gas etc…

the uk media deny 1 exists. The French authorities deny 2 and 3 exist.

my personal experiences of Paris are of a city that is full of people out to mug and rob tourists. It’s the worst in Europe for it. A large proportion appear to be immigrants also.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.