UEFA Independent Inquiry

Merseyside Police - Fake Tickets

Klopp urges fans to travel without tickets

Jurgen said to me...

Hundreds of youtube and twitter videos of Liverpool fans disgusting behaviour in Paris (many unfathomably deleted)

The prosecution case rests m'lud
Same was said about a certain incidents in South Yorkshire and Belgium, both conveniently swept under the carpet and the dippers reputation upheld.

The coverage of this by the British media has been fucking disgusting. This is miles worse than the made up shit they throw at us, I can take that all day, actually makes me laugh and makes winning that bit sweeter… but the defending deflecting and brushing under the carpet of the goings on from Liverpool fans and the xenophobic slander of French authorities and UEFA is something I can’t stomach.

I hope this investigation shows what the rest of the football world can see clear as day a mile off. I hope Liverpool have to play games behind closed doors next season.

The coverage of this by the British media has been fucking disgusting. This is miles worse than the made up shit they throw at us, I can take that all day, actually makes me laugh and makes winning that bit sweeter… but the defending deflecting and brushing under the carpet of the goings on from Liverpool fans and the xenophobic slander of French authorities and UEFA is something I can’t stomach.

I hope this investigation shows what the rest of the football world can see clear as day a mile off. I hope Liverpool have to play games behind closed doors next season.

The establishment they are going up against doesn’t give a fuck and won’t fold under the Scouse hordes that intimidate anyone who speaks out against them in this country. They showed that with their zero tolerance on Saturday night, if the bus attack that happened in 2018 had occurred in Paris and not outside Anfield the French police would not have stood by and let it happen they would be cracking heads. They don’t tolerate behaviour that Merseyside police look the other way too.

It really does look like a lot of LFC fans did rock up with blag tickets and took their chances. Perhaps not 30,000 but probably a lot more than the 2,800 figure which seems to be the bare minimum. I think this could unravel for Liverpool FC. They should not have been so quick to demand apologies and the partisan English press has, as usual, made fools of themselves with their hysterical and dishonest coverage.
The French were stupid to mention the absurd 40,000 figure which played into LFC's hands but, despite the ridiculous coverage, most sensible football fans will see this incident for what it really was.
The French Interior Minister has been condemned for apparently saying there were 30-40k fake tickets but maybe he didn't actually say that.

We know how the media twist things when it suits them. It's more likely he said that there were 30-40k without tickets, which given the numbers that travelled to Paris, compared to the number of tickets sold by UEFA, is pretty believable.

The whole issue here revolves around a chain of events, and the initial event that starts it all off is the excessive number of fans around the Liverpool entrances. Large numbers possibly caused by fakes or non-ticket chancers?
Based on media coverage the locals scrotes knew they could then mingle in with the numbers outside the Liverpool entrances. Something that didn`t appear to happen outside the Madrid gates on such a large scale.
It then looks like the locals took the lead into trying to climb the fences and then others followed suit. This together with the turnstiles refusing entry and the legitimate fans outside getting irritated caused the Police to make their decisions.
Chaos resulted, but it`s the fakes and chancers turning up in numbers that was the route cause.
^^ 1 zillion percent this....^^

Lots of people preferring to believe a right wing French government and it’s military police force rather than scores of independent journalists and onlookers with video evidence, just because it doesn’t suit your agenda.
The organization of this final was a shambles. It’s the authorities jobs to manage a football crowd properly; including dealing with counterfeit tickets. This doesn’t involve kettling fans who turn up 3 hours prior to kick off and indiscriminately spraying them with pepper spray.
Maybe I’m too old for this rivalry stuff…take the piss out if Liverpool because they lost 2 trophies in a week, not because 8 year old kids got kettled and pepper sprayed. Would the police have behaved any differently if City were there? They’d have employed the same tactics.

Lots of people preferring to believe a right wing French government and it’s military police force rather than scores of independent journalists and onlookers with video evidence, just because it doesn’t suit your agenda.
The organization of this final was a shambles. It’s the authorities jobs to manage a football crowd properly; including dealing with counterfeit tickets. This doesn’t involve kettling fans who turn up 3 hours prior to kick off and indiscriminately spraying them with pepper spray.
Maybe I’m too old for this rivalry stuff…take the piss out if Liverpool because they lost 2 trophies in a week, not because 8 year old kids got kettled and pepper sprayed. Would the police have behaved any differently if City were there? They’d have employed the same tactics.
Right wing French government? The party in power, En Marche!, are Liberals.

The question is that is what type of beast are they dealing with between City and Liverpool fans? How many blues turned up on mass to last years champions league final with fake tickets, fake tickets which resulted in people who have purchased genuine tickets not getting in? I wouldn’t do that to a fellow blue, that Fa cup semi final in April were blues jumping turnstiles? They sure as hell were doing it in the Liverpool end.

A lot of people gave Wembley a miss for the semi because of having to put up with sharing Wembley with them lot and how they behave. Yeah we may have taken a kicking off the French plod, they seem to be a lot more on maintaining law and order than what you get over here. Kids being caught up in this disgusting, however you use your common sense as a parent of not putting your children in an environment where a load of pissed up, coked up Liverpool fans had been on it all day. There’s a a cause and effect to everything.

It would never have been reported if Lickle City had been there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.