UFO sightings from around the gaff....

Anyway, Pidge and the like, heres some more to get your teeth into. Again you probably seen em all but they are mint all the same.

[youtube]
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wJf_Aef5k0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wJf_Aef5k0</a>[/youtube]<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:11 pm --<br /><br />
Vagivoovoo said:
buzzer1 said:
Vagivoovoo said:
We'll give you a moment cos we'd hate to think you're waiting for the question to just go away.

Surely you can read my reply voovoo?
So why do they not use some sort of cloaking device so we can't see them?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Vagivoovoo said:
buzzer1 said:
Vagivoovoo said:
We'll give you a moment cos we'd hate to think you're waiting for the question to just go away.

Malfunction in their technology. It is why we are only seeing so few of them. :)

So you're going to ignore a simple question?<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:13 pm --<br /><br />
BulgarianPride said:
Vagivoovoo said:
buzzer1 said:

Malfunction in their technology. It is why we are only seeing so few of them. :)
Stuff still breaks even in mega advanced technology? Seems to happen a lot. These aliens must be stupid.

Vagivoovoo said:
So you're going to ignore a simple question?

-- Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:13 pm --

BulgarianPride said:
Vagivoovoo said:

Stuff still breaks even in mega advanced technology? Seems to happen a lot. These aliens must be stupid.

Mega advanced does not mean perfect. Happens a lot? 1000 out of 1000000 is not a lot .

Stupid? Probably not, try flying a few hundred light years, without experiencing any malfunctions in your cloaking shield. I've done it, hard work to maintain, especially if it is made in China.

Vagivoovoo said:

BulgarianPride said:
Vagivoovoo said:

You should fit right in then

bennyblue said:
Vagivoovoo said:

BulgarianPride said:

You should fit right in then
Lick my lizard cock!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.