Unbelievable!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Evening all-Just got back from a week in Majorca...people from South London,Swansea,Birmingham all with Man united tats etc. Got speaking to a bloke from Newcastle,a Newcastle season ticket holder.We were just chewing the fact over a beer about general football (he mentioned when city trashed a boozer not so long ago in Newcastle) and having a good laugh when the South wales rags came over and started having a pop. NO-seriously in front of my 2 yr old daughter and numerous other children. I just laughed at the cock and asked him one question. "Why don't you support Swansea or Cardiff?" His response-"Because Man u win things!"...I was fucking gob smacked,as was the geordie lad however we just stood up and walked off. Never knew the extent of the glory hunters etc but now I do..Only made my hatred of them increase ten fold!

Anyway-can't be arsed catching up on all the gossip but who we signing and when?!!!!

They have more than their fair share of thicks. Always have had.

bringer678 said:
I heard a lot of man u fans saying "you manc bastards" too, if they hate Manchester why support united? If they aren't from Manchester why support united? (even though old Trafford is outside of Manchester)

I went to a pub in Southampton to watch man u play newcastle when I was at my unc's and it had about 20 int here and when asked how many times they have been, one said 3 times and then added it was when Cantona was there ffs!

I go to a chippy in Gorse when I'm at my mates on match days and there are all kinds of man u species!! Mainly from down south, wales or ireland.

I watched the rags v Newcastle when the Geordies spanked em 5-0 in a pub on a mad estate in Southampton. I was working with some mad blues from gamesley and one red( a close mate). The pub was full of plastics but we sat right in front of the screen and celebrated like fuck in front of the whole pub. The placcies hated it and the rest of the pub joined in.

Whats the problem ? We have a blues that support City from all over the country and other parts of the world.

Re: Re: Unbelievable!

citymad said:
Whats the problem ? We have a blues that support City from all over the country and other parts of the world.

Yeah but the thing is though mate, the vast majority of lads around the country all go to games several times a season and have been for years.

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

citymad said:

Have you read any of the topic? You go to Wembley and pass one coach there and back and it doesn't intrigue you a little?

After the Bolton game we ended up back in Manchester and in Yates's, it was full of them anyway we sat down worse for wear and got talking to a couple from Ireland, now they had just been presented with the 19th premiership trophy, so I said do you have a season ticket, no we just flew over for the match, so how did you get a ticket then I thought they'd be like rocking horse shit, you know with it been such a historic moment, no they said their mate couldn't be bothered going so let them have his season tickets!! Now that sums them up perfectly, by the way, the next rag we talked to was from Copenhagen and the next was some foreigner I couldn't understand.

i don`t think nothing will ever top this gobby rag cow i overheard in a shop saying she didn`t know tevez had signed for us.......the fact that he had been with us for over a year passed her by somehow.....i had a quiet chuckle to my sell whilst shaking my head in disbelief...

I always like the comment from rags when they say we sold our soul.

Their grasp on history is always absent when they come up with this shit so you only have to quickly question the knowledge of their own team's history and the fact they floated as a PLC, the Edwards family, the Knighton debacle, nearly being taken over by BSkyB and the Glazer family sucking them dry.

They really think that all the cash they have is generated from match day revenue only .......... unbelievable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.