Unions

The union bloke at our place got in on a platform of sticking it to the boss.

Now he's his best mate and does all the easy jobs.

He once called a meeting, said we should all just do our hours, no coming in a bit early to help out, so we all did. Except him and the other union bloke who, when questioned, said they had things to do in the afternoon...

I called them both cunts and walked off. One tried to say sorry but he's dirty Leeds so he got called a **** again.

A waste of fucking space. Not needed in today's work place. Utter cunts.

Oh...just remembered, a while ago, early 80's, I worked for my old man's welding company. We had to go to a steel works in the Midlands to collect some rsj they hadn't sent on time. We turned up 20 minutes before lunch. Could have loaded the 3 rsj's we needed and gone in 10 minutes. Oh no...not according to the bloke we met. After lunch. An hour and 20 minutes later.

We sat and waited. They all appeared. One to use the over head crane. One to use the chains. One to make sure no one walked near. One to undo the chains. One to do the paperwork.

We weren't allowed to go near until they had all finished.

It would have taken one person to load it but unions demanded otherwise.

Utter cunts.

Remember the times well, jobs for the boys and 1 man 1 job. Fortunately things have moved on.

The union that told the government not to open as it was not achievable but went ahead with it anyway?
I dont live in England.

But if what you said happened, isnt that the governments fault for forcing them to reopen?

Sorry I have come to this late so have skipped the 6 pages but I have to say the train unions are the worst, 'bing bong we are running late' bing bong do you think we care '

Then when the company try to take the company into the modern age, oh well lets all down down tools and fook the workers just trying to get there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.