United (A) Post Match Thread

are you happy with pep and his shit selections... ie mahrez, sterling, walker????? plus garcia ....
No but I am happy we’re now defensively solid and that’s down to Pep. It’s not perfect no but at least we’re changing it up a bit, something fans like you were crying about not to long ago.
You have a short memory, not long ago we were the centurions winning four trophies in a season. Bet you were happy with Pep then ! Or didn’t we score enough goals for you. ?

Don't agree with any of that.
Good game plan imo.
Clean sheet again.
Kevin was a bit off today otherwise we'd have won it.
A point at the swamp is ok with me.
KDB has been a bit off all season. No one seems willing to accept this. I prefer playing FOden and Bernado and pressing the opponent. When we started KDB, Rodri and Fern we were saying have the ball at the back and take your time and they did.

United is a top side and they beat us 3 times last season but at some point we have to beat the other title challengers. This would have been a good point against a top team but I feel we made it a must win because we have drawn against West Ham and Leeds (don’t care if they are decent sides but we reduced our margin of error in those matches)

christ our front three need shooting.

At least AT LEAST our defence is solid
Sterling has not been on it all season. Mahrez blows hot and cold. I think Jesus is very good. Always alive and on the move. Our best offensive player today. Received no support from midfield or his wide forwards. Had Aguero played it would have been no better.

United is a top side and they beat us 3 times last season but at some point we have to beat the other title challengers. This would have been a good point against a top team but I feel we made it a must win because we have drawn against West Ham and Leeds (don’t care if they are decent sides but we reduced our margin of error in those matches)
Look at the table, this is not a 100 points season. In years gone by winning your home games and drawing away at rivals gave you the title. Unless Liverpool wake up, we're on course to challenge again.

KDB has been a bit off all season. No one seems willing to accept this. I prefer playing FOden and Bernado and pressing the opponent. When we started KDB, Rodri and Fern we were saying have the ball at the back and take your time and they did.
We nullified their attack and Bruno Fernandez to a great extent.
United are good on the break against us, as they have shown previously.

Bernado is out of form atm.
Even Foden wasn't very good v Marseilles.

Wrong team selection again by Pep
Had it been the last game of the season and we needed to win I think he would have been more adventurous but I don't think he wanted to risk recent gains. We lost at Spurs after risking too much and we couldn't afford that today.

City are looking stronger overall. We need to put together 2-3 unbeaten runs.

This may not be the free-wheeling City we are used to but all the same I think we are back in business. Utd caused us a lot of problems last season. Apart from an off-side move all they had was set-pieces and much as you don't like Utd, you must admit that they have the capacity to counter-attack at pace which used to be our achilles heel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.