United (A) Post Match Thread

Boring, predictable and like watching a charity game.
For me serious question marks on Sterling, Mahrez and jesus performing in the big games yet again.
That's sterling's 21st match against the Rags and hes never scored. Pathetic.
I've said this before it looks like Pep has a free pass this season with the main aim being his new contract getting signed.

United are shit but yet again Pep doesn't get or understand derby games just like last season.
Awful performance.

Saw us lose four times there in the 90s early 00s including the hideous 0.5 so the backs to the wall 0-0 in 2004 was celebrated long into the night. How times have changed.
weve-never-had-it-so-good-16-728.jpg

happy clapper
a happy clapper is a seriously religious person, most often used in connection with reference to a re-born or new-born christian but also his beloved football team which cannot be blasphemed against. His god is named Pep Guardiola and religion is Manchester City

can also be used as a describtion of someone naive or easy to please.

See also window licker, sky blue duvet,York away,bigblueitis

There you go just googled it for you, lazy sod:-)
Haha thanks for that. I'm an atheist and didn't go to York away so I'm out :)

Looks a slightly better point now with Spurs dropping two against Palace.

How can KDB be dead on his feet? He is playing only one game a week ffs.
This was neither a good performance nor a good result but we are still in contention even if only just. Can we do it this season in the league probably not but if we can add more goals to a fairly sound defence we might just pull it off.

Because he was shagged out before last season even finished & has got worse.

It's actually obvious to see.

Haha another drama queen. Horrific, awful, terrible, woeful ? I would hate to see what you said if they caught us on the break like they’ve done in the past and walked away with 3 points.
I get where you're coming from, but i wouldnt say im a drama queen, more a drama princess. However, we were fucking awful and if you think it wasn't then you must live a most happy life and of that i am envious. Its ok to say that bad things are bad and that was bad.

Given football is meant to be some sort of uplifting experience and the millions spent by each team this was a very poor game. Neither team is special right now and we have significantly dropped in energy , motivation and flair of late .

Not me, we finally have a solid looking defence. We’re about to get Sergio back and hopefully Foden will be a regular. We all know we won’t win the league but the champs league is a definite possibility. Time to give Pep another go. He’s deserved it.

He totally has deserved it and I was delighted he got a new contract, but yesterday was so disappointing.

Not the result but how we completely abandoned our philosophy of play to control a match against a side with a terrible home record. Yes, it’s true they are good on the counter attack but that never seemed to bother a club of modest resources like Leipzig in midweek, yet for all our investment we are having to modify our method of play.

It is not City or Pep and just highlights there must be some serious structural failings in the side if Pep feels it necessary to play that way. Anyway no doubt we will be back to front foot football against West Brom and Sterling and Mahrez will display there talents, when the gulf in class is overwhelming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.