United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Uniteds best chance of beating us, They know deep down our squad and manager is superior so if they can't beat us this weekend with a few key players yet to even make their debut it's going to be a huge psychological blow for their season. If they win, we simply dust ourselves down knowing we're only going to get significantly stronger. The fixture list has been heavily favourable to them here, all the pressure is on them to produce. Oh god i hope Pep turns up with a tactical masterclass and shows Mourinho up.

I don't know why I never noticed before...

It's exactly 12 seconds difference between Edin's ball hitting the back of the net for number six and Sergio's moment of immortality.

Spooky!!
Don't forget that's the replay (it already says 1-6) so the goal was probably a fair bit earlier than that

This is Uniteds best chance of beating us, They know deep down our squad and manager is superior so if they can't beat us this weekend with a few key players yet to even make their debut it's going to be a huge psychological blow for their season. If they win, we simply dust ourselves down knowing we're only going to get significantly stronger. The fixture list has been heavily favourable to them here, all the pressure is on them to produce. Oh god i hope Pep turns up with a tactical masterclass and shows Mourinho up.

Win or lose Saturday, I know this club is going somewhere. There's nothing to lose at this stage of the season apart from bragging rights. Wouldn't it be brilliant to see us tearing them apart though, I'm looking forward to seeing a city side up for a derby again. The last couple have been shite.

I see the BBC is asking the question, what is the difference between Pep and PEG?

Simple; one of them isn't a twat!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37301294
I have gone for the media blackout this week,i might watch the last 5mins of the build up before the game,i bet we have quinn representing us,not that he does,if we win i shall watch everything lol

I'm convinced that we will see the first "curveball" from Pep on Saturday.

Whether that will be a back 3, or 6 in midfield, or false 9 etc, obviously I have no idea but I have no doubt Pep will have worked on plan b's, c's d's and therefore instead of the variance on 4-3-3 we have played so far, I think we will play a complete different formation.

So, therefore, if I was a betting man I'd go for Ilkay coming in alongside Dinho, with a false 9 in a sort of 4-6-0 formation that has dinho and Ilkay pulling the strings.

Fucking hell, that was a shit load for an 18 year old all those years ago. Also, forgot how much they paid for Shaw. I seem to remember Mourinho saying that the Rags had overpaid for him......I wonder what he thinks now?
For once, I'm impressed that they've utilized similar methods for both squads - at least Pogba includes Mino's fee and Martial all the add-ons.

I'm convinced that we will see the first "curveball" from Pep on Saturday.

Whether that will be a back 3, or 6 in midfield, or false 9 etc, obviously I have no idea but I have no doubt Pep will have worked on plan b's, c's d's and therefore instead of the variance on 4-3-3 we have played so far, I think we will play a complete different formation.

So, therefore, if I was a betting man I'd go for Ilkay coming in alongside Dinho, with a false 9 in a sort of 4-6-0 formation that has dinho and Ilkay pulling the strings.

We may well see a curveball from Pep but my guess would be some sort of in-game switch. The more interesting question is whether or not he can do something that Mou has not anticpated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.