United (H) - League Cup SF 2nd Leg Post-Match Thread

Thought we played well and could quite easily have won very comfortably. Only thing lacking was the finishing.

I understand City fans want to hammer Utd at every opportunity but we were easily the better side and got the job done.
Played well? Fuck me Marv, those drugs are good.

Grateful to get to Wembley but turned off at half time, could not watch any more of that performance. Sterling and de Bruyne were frustrating me and to gift them such a soft goal I feared the worse.

We are so far away from playing to the standard we know we can, forget the Champions League.

It wasn't a terrible performance by us at all
We created four or five gilt edged chances from which we failed to score
You would expect us to put at least two of those away
And the rags created next to nothing. Just three half chances, including a 25 yard free kick but unfortunately for us Matic took his half chance beautifully

Sterling hasn't played well for months. I think his last good game was vs Liverpool

Mahrez was quiet and when coupled with Sterling's poor form meant we really stifled ourselves up front

‘Did nothing?’
We was 3-2 up in the tie ?

u need to give ur head a wobble

Do I?? If your satisfied with that performance that's upto you I'm not.
We were one goal away from penalties in a tie which should have been dead and buried after the first leg.
We created very little over 90 minutes and settled for defeat on the night which is shown when he bought stones on

many on here are acting like having a smacked arse moan moan moan

look the prize was won by city and its a 2 leg semi final for a reason ?? if you played it the other way round and lost the first leg 1.0 at home and won the 2nd leg 3.1 away you still get the same result but a different feeling that's how am seeing it tonight, yes its never nice losing to them but they did not win anything and we did

I'd take a derby loss to get to Wembley and keep them where they belong. Trophyless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.