United (H) Post Match Thread

Depressing result but unfortunately Uniteds whole methodology of play is to attack on the counter and conceding so early played into their hands.

The way they play they are always likely to give possession based, high line sides a bloody nose now and again. For them its not a system which will win them all manner of games, where ours is.

Move on, win the next two and the title is in touching distance. That is what counts.

That brain fart from Jesus fucked us.
That's all I can say about the game.
Thats nonsence. Any team can go behind in the first 5 minutes to a silly mistake, that does not define the rest of the match. Last week you said best to save Foden, and Silva for the derby. So why didn't Pep play them? I love Pep as much as any City supporter but I simply don't get why with game we want to win more than any game he keeps picking a team that plays into utd's hands.
No doubt Foden and Silva will play against the mighty Southampton.

We beat ourselves with 2 stupid mistakes, stupid challenge for the Pen and Stupid from Cancelo to try and intercept the ball to Shaw when he was never getting there, he gambled and it cost a goal.

There's no doubt Kev is world class but it also can't be denied the midfield three of Rodri, Gundogan and Bernardo is currently City's most balanced and effective midfield, by a fair margin I would say.

Spot on. We were MILES better before KDB came back. Now admittedly he is world class and can and does have moments of brilliance but he'd better start having them soon because all he did today was disrupt play and give the ball away. We'd have been a much better side with Bernado playing and KDB on the bench today.

So come on you in ITK's whats the problem with Kun ? Not even good enough for a 10 mins run around. Somethings not right

Catching the virus when he was supposedly isolating, I imagine the club were totally pissed off with him, maybe still are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.