United (H) - Sun 2nd Oct, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy derby games more than i ever did ,the scum now come into these games in trepidation and the worry of a proper good hiding , where as we now approach derby games with supreme confidence expecting a victory.
Sometimes it doesnt work out and they scrape a result , but they will never play us off the park and thrash us , we are too good.
Its annoying when they do scrounge a result but i console myself that their local fan base (both of them) look at us as their cup final , its not the Dippers , a victory against the best team in the land and all the world will have the Raggies in 7th heaven and will make their season.
How times have changed we were in that position little more than a decade ago , when the derby game was the event of the season , its still important , but a derby defeat doesnt hurt as much , multiple trophies are a great healer.

Hope everyone knows Mahrez is going to start for some reason

Already preparing myself…

jessica_crying_true_blood.gif

He was only born in 2000. You don't start getting bullied about football until 9 or 10. We were good then. Where was he when we were shit?
True , but his family are blues (apart from his dad who apparently who is a Rag) and will no doubt give Phil a history lesson about the banner at the Swamp and the shite they endured for years.

I went to bed last night 2 hours earlier than usual for that very reason.
I'm on holiday in cyprus so 2 hours ahead, making full use of the all inclusive cocktails and found a bar across the road that has the football on. Weather is 36, can think of worse ways to watch the Derby. Come on city let's go for double figures and humiliate them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.