United (N) | FA Cup Final | Post-Match Thread

But the problem is this latest handball rule IS still open to interpretation by the corrupt PGMOL officials and VAR.

In fact probably more open to interpretation than the old rule.
How so? It's hard to keep up, but they had the "If it hits the arm regardless of position, it's a penalty". We got caught with this in the CL against Otamendi if memory serves me right.

They changed it again to be about whether the handball was "intentional" or not, which was open to massive interpretation.

This season it's now if the arm is in an unnatural position. Jack's arm was sticking out, but how the hell are you supposed to gain leverage to jump otherwise?

The question I always ask & want an answer in one sentence is: "What would you suggest as the fairest way to interpret a handball?"

Every time I ask this, I get different opinions as a reply. Herein lies the problem... \0/

Simon Mullock, writing in the Sunday People, was adamant that Cash-e-more-o should have had a red card, and that Fred's challenge on KdB was worthy of a penalty.

Simon Mullock, writing in the Sunday People, was adamant that Cash-e-more-o should have had a red card, and that Fred's challenge on KdB was worthy of a penalty.
You don’t have to an expert on the rules to see that, I am sure the club will be right on to it, because it looks proper dodgy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.