United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jay_mcfc said:
So are United good again?
Of course they are, they've just hammered the side who are at the bottom of the league....

We may as well pack up and go home now, thank fuck they're out of the Capital One Cup and FA Cup... At least we still have a chance in them.

BigJoe#1 said:
jay_mcfc said:
So are United good again?
Of course they are, they've just hammered the side who are at the bottom of the league....

We may as well pack up and go home now, thank fuck they're out of the Capital One Cup and FA Cup... At least we still have a chance in them.

They are and dont forget the beat Sunderland last week

25th March, 25th March *rubs hands*, time to derail the moyesey train.... if it's still running....

So the rags beat cardiff yeah?
t8IHP.gif

An inside joke or full scale delusion following the signing of Mata? I'm not sure what do you think?

Some Rag on RagCafe said
We must beat Liverpool at Old Trafford, that much is certain.

Other than that game, all the top teams they play are at Anfield if I'm not mistaken. Personally, I think Chelsea can be caught in third. They have not impressed me all season and are really not a great team. Arsenal too are about to enter what is traditionally their toughest period every season. Don't they play United, City, Bayern and Chelsea over the next month or so too?

Still a long way to go, but I don't rule us out of finishing above 4th. I think we need to cut the sentiment crap in the back four though and leave Rio and Vidic out altogether.

Another rag on RagCafe replied
Indeed, I think we have a good chance of winning the league actually. I'd put as second favourites behind City and slightly ahead of Chelsea, far ahead of Arsenal. I think we have 40% chance of winning the league.

I know what you're thinking, these quotes must be months old but I promise you that they are from today!! One win against the bottom of the league and they think they are in with a shout of winning the title!

Vincents Tackle said:
An inside joke or full scale delusion following the signing of Mata? I'm not sure what do you think?

Some Rag on RagCafe said
We must beat Liverpool at Old Trafford, that much is certain.

Other than that game, all the top teams they play are at Anfield if I'm not mistaken. Personally, I think Chelsea can be caught in third. They have not impressed me all season and are really not a great team. Arsenal too are about to enter what is traditionally their toughest period every season. Don't they play United, City, Bayern and Chelsea over the next month or so too?

Still a long way to go, but I don't rule us out of finishing above 4th. I think we need to cut the sentiment crap in the back four though and leave Rio and Vidic out altogether.

Another rag on RagCafe replied
Indeed, I think we have a good chance of winning the league actually. I'd put as second favourites behind City and slightly ahead of Chelsea, far ahead of Arsenal. I think we have 40% chance of winning the league.

I know what you're thinking, these quotes must be months old but I promise you that they are from today!! One win against the bottom of the league and they think they are in with a shout of winning the title!

hahahaha what planet are they from?
brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.