United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RyanP3609 said:
samharris said:
bluetrue said:
Just been reading Ragcafe for my own amusement.

Apparently De Gea, Evans, Evra, Carrick, Januzaj and Rooney would be definite starters for us - with Rafael pushing Zaba close.

Can't say I'm convinced...

Nope..cant find one there id have starting..

De Gea, Rooney would make the bench... Januzaj would play cup games and get on the bench every now and then (like Lopes).

There living in dreamland if they think after this seasons showing that 6 of their first 11 would make our first team, dreamland!

Yeah, i read this last night as well, other posters were arguing that Van Pussy and Mata would also get in the starting 11, they were basically saying 8 of their players would get in our starting 11 and using this to convince themselves that they are only 3 players off having the best team in the league.

samharris said:
bluetrue said:
Just been reading Ragcafe for my own amusement.

Apparently De Gea, Evans, Evra, Carrick, Januzaj and Rooney would be definite starters for us - with Rafael pushing Zaba close.

Can't say I'm convinced...

Nope..cant find one there id have starting..

And you need to ask the question, of why these 7 players who would start for City, are doing so fucking poorly in their own team?

Get back to me with his answer.

Unknown_Genius said:
ff09cbfbee0a1fa5c60a44a4dedc47938f9b1944a1e65fa13fd4e7aaaece42c1_large

Fucking hell, PMSL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.