Status
Not open for further replies.
blueincy said:
11052534_10153152002125908_986686126970220345_n.jpg

How very thoughtful and considerate.

Vienna_70 said:
manimanc said:
mosssideblue said:
Are they now obliged to buy Failcao at the end of the season, or are these still some clauses in place?
I hope so but I`m guessing there`s something written in the contract that says after a certain number of games they have to buy him and I bet he`s 1 game away from activating the clause...
the rag softarses really thought they`d win the league or a cup this year,that arrogance had returned,the cockiness was there,they`ve spent all that dough and are worse than last year,something by the way that I called in august last year ,I said this imposter would be worse than wee davy and this season would be more funnier than last season for the rags....
looks like it`s happening...

Isn't it five goals and 15 appearances?

So far, he's played 17 times and scored four goals.

Maybe they're hoping he doesn't score again.

i think he's hoping he doesn't score again, 2bh.

Why the hell Falcao, Rafael and Valdes are in a starting eleven against Spuds U21?!!!!

TT said he has no regrets about getting Failcao and selling Wellbad Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

10420747_875717389140609_2263636150834809954_n.jpg

i`m just listening to 5live post match from last night and leonard the rag is the first caller,bitterness seeping out of every pore ..
his opening offering is he doesn`t want di maria at his club..
secondly di maria has cost them a top 4 place.
thirdly the rags have to play spuds,liverpool,chelsea and arsenal yet .. didn`t mention us, too bitter to say we go there on the 12th april..
di maria has only come for the money...
oh hang on leonard let me go and get me hanky..
COMEDY GOLD!!!!!

I think the likes of Valdes and the likes of Powell etc.. have played regularly for the United u21s this season.

It might explain why they are top of the u21 league.

Vienna_70 said:
Tuearts right boot said:
Did tactical not make a statement the other night before the Arsenal match ...winning the league is more important than winning the FA cup. That may, in itself be true but must have been an absolute nightmare of a choice for the guy to have made...

He said finishing in fourth is more important than winning the FA Cup.

And I thought only Scousers had a sense of humour.

sam-caddick said:
I think the likes of Valdes and the likes of Powell etc.. have played regularly for the United u21s this season.

It might explain why they are top of the u21 league.
They are getting beat.1-0 to spuds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.