United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vienna_70 said:
I read today that it's the first time the rags have gone two consecutive seasons without winning a trophy for 26 years.

Another record.

Lets not forget the pre season best side in the universe trophy mate which will see half of Ireland, Norway and Singapore flocking to the museum to see next year lol.

mosssideblue said:
manimanc said:
City Raider said:
oh wow Falcao playing for U21s tonight!
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
they`ve paid £20m loan fee for his services to dump him in the reserves....
and Louis van moyes is going to tell all and sundry that it`s to get some gametime under his belt isn`t he???
ha ha ha ha the helium filled,large headed arrogant dutch charlatan is way way out of his depth....
please you filthy,manky sweaty rag softarses...DO NOT ,I REPEAT, DO NOT SACK THIS CLOGG WEARING CLOWN...

Are they now obliged to buy Failcao at the end of the season, or are these still some clauses in place?
I hope so but I`m guessing there`s something written in the contract that says after a certain number of games they have to buy him and I bet he`s 1 game away from activating the clause...
the rag softarses really thought they`d win the league or a cup this year,that arrogance had returned,the cockiness was there,they`ve spent all that dough and are worse than last year,something by the way that I called in august last year ,I said this imposter would be worse than wee davy and this season would be more funnier than last season for the rags....
looks like it`s happening...

manimanc said:
mosssideblue said:
manimanc said:
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
and Louis van moyes is going to tell all and sundry that it`s to get some gametime under his belt isn`t he???
ha ha ha ha the helium filled,large headed arrogant dutch charlatan is way way out of his depth....
please you filthy,manky sweaty rag softarses...DO NOT ,I REPEAT, DO NOT SACK THIS CLOGG WEARING CLOWN...

Are they now obliged to buy Failcao at the end of the season, or are these still some clauses in place?
I hope so but I`m guessing there`s something written in the contract that says after a certain number of games they have to buy him and I bet he`s 1 game away from activating the clause...
the rag softarses really thought they`d win the league or a cup this year,that arrogance had returned,the cockiness was there,they`ve spent all that dough and are worse than last year,something by the way that I called in august last year ,I said this imposter would be worse than wee davy and this season would be more funnier than last season for the rags....
I don't think there is any obligation to buy but Christ on a stick I wish there was.

manimanc said:
mosssideblue said:
manimanc said:
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

i think it was minutes equal to 15 league games and 5 league goals but according to recent reports I don tthink even that is a clear cut obligation to buy and I also get the feeling that Falcao wont stay so that probably another 40M in the scum's transfer kitty next window

manimanc said:
mosssideblue said:
manimanc said:
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Isn't it five goals and 15 appearances?

So far, he's played 17 times and scored four goals.

Maybe they're hoping he doesn't score again.

Tuearts right boot said:
Did tactical not make a statement the other night before the Arsenal match ...winning the league is more important than winning the FA cup. That may, in itself be true but must have been an absolute nightmare of a choice for the guy to have made...

He said finishing in fourth is more important than winning the FA Cup.

Last season Wee Davey was out of his depth from day one and everyone could see it so expectations soon dissipated. This year Van Gaal's smoke and mirrors have convinced the rag hordes and the press that he is some kind of managerial geniush. His Dynamo-esque trick of levitating them in the top 4 when no-one can quite explain it has created the false hope for the 700 million fans that they are back in the big time. It would be beautiful now if the whole thing comes crashing down around his ears. And to put the icing on the cake they sack him and appoint Giggs.

11052534_10153152002125908_986686126970220345_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.