United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
City Raider said:
oh wow Falcao playing for U21s tonight!
I actually pity him now. No matter how much he's lost, no way should he be playing for anyone's reserves.

Whatever their faults, he and ADM have way too much ability to play this poorly. TT is a terrible manager. If they had come to City, Pellegrini would play them correctly and they'd be playing well. Shame they chose money over a bigger club.

Vienna_70 said:
I read today that it's the first time the rags have gone two consecutive seasons without winning a trophy for 26 years.

Another record.

Dont forget ashley young being the FIRST EVER professional footballer to have a bird shit in his open mouth( during a match of course!)

divine inspiration or
avian defecation,

couldn,t have happened to a nicer bloke.

Another record for the muppets.

TCIB said:
City Raider said:
oh wow Falcao playing for U21s tonight!

Haha that would be funny beyond measure.

Edit: err your not even joking are you wtf that is insane.

My reaction exactly.

And Soriano got lit up last summer by the rag media complex for suggesting van Turtle might have man-management problems........

Tuearts right boot said:
Did tactical not make a statement the other night before the Arsenal match ...winning the league is more important than winning the FA cup. That may, in itself be true but must have been an absolute nightmare of a choice for the guy to have made...

no one is sure what he really said, not even tt himself.
he didnt say league, he said" title", but meant the fa cup!!
if you watch the interview clip he really does confuse the fuck out of everyone,whilst STILL managing to contradict himself, before suddenly stopping( as he does) and sitting in uncomfortable silence for 15 seconds before a journalist finally begins to attempt to question him again.
its prob only me that finds this interview really funny....

how about this for delusion. from the cafe.

Saturday at 11:54

Pexbo

Feels privalidged to be on RedCafe.

Sparky Rhiwabon said: ↑

TOT
liv
AVL
MCI
che
eve

A season defining run of games if ever there was one.

I think we will dismiss Tottenham, Villa, West Brom and Palace no problems, don't expect anything from Chelsea at the Bridge, think we can take City at Old Trafford and will be a tight game at Anfield where a point would be a reasonable result although I think Van Gaal is astute enough to beat Rodgers. I think we will drop points away to Everton and/or Hull though

Tot (H) 3
Liv (A) 1
Villa (A) 3
City (H) 3
Che (A) 0
Eve (A) 1
WBA (H) 3
Cry (A) 3
Arsenal (H) 3
Hull (A) 1

21(23)/30 I think will get us Top 4 with 74(76) points.

Being generous to Arsenal I see them getting 20/30 dropping 3 against us and Chelsea, two against Liverpool and two against either West Ham or Swansea. Which will get them either 3rd or 4th with 75 points.

Liverpool I expect to get 21/30 with 3 dropped to Chelsea, 2 dropped against us and Arsenal and 2 dropped on the final day away at Stoke.

It's so tight I think it's going to come down to confidence and balls. I think Van Gaal's pragmatism is going to be a big bonus here and will grind us through it whereas Arsenal and Liverpool are both one defeat away from a real confidence hit which will see more points dropped.

fuck me rags putting stills of joe harts head and tias grab sayng ref bent ha ha ha ha stop it my sides cant take any more they are finally seeing whats its like to get stuff go against you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.