United Thread 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dubai Blue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Maybe he is just moving because his wife is frightened, after the break in.
Indeed. I reckon I'd do that, in those circumstances, if money was (pretty much) no object. What's the point of being insanely rich if you can't take the necessary steps to try and make your family happy and safe?
I doubt the house is even his. It'll be the owner who's selling up, not Di Maria.

That was my first thought when I read it

Blue Hefner said:
Dubai Blue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Indeed. I reckon I'd do that, in those circumstances, if money was (pretty much) no object. What's the point of being insanely rich if you can't take the necessary steps to try and make your family happy and safe?
I doubt the house is even his. It'll be the owner who's selling up, not Di Maria.

That was my first thought when I read it

Mine too, I suspect the club rented the property and paid the rent too, as part of his signing on deal..!

I've had to drop some stuff off at my gaffers dad's house,he lives 2 doors away from Yaya.Every time I've been there,I've been stopped and questioned by private security firms as to what I'm doing and where I'm going...I'm baffled as to how these "burglars" have got as far as they did.
I'm gonna agree with whoever posted a while back saying it's a blag(no pun intended),so he can fuckoff from the rags.

angel is going nowhere,i know it and you know it,he`ll be here next year. Can`t wait for tonight,as I said hotel already booked for the semi final,easy peasy lemon squeazy.

massive club said:
angel is going nowhere,i know it and you know it,he`ll be here next year. Can`t wait for tonight,as I said hotel already booked for the semi final,easy peasy lemon squeazy.
q1Y2WwA.gif

JoeMercer'sWay said:
massive club said:

why've you booked a hotel when you only live a few tube stops away?

If,and I say IF they manage to scrape through this one, it will be "Hotel Front Room,with a bag of quavers and a Capri Sun".

JoeMercer'sWay said:
massive club said:

why've you booked a hotel when you only live a few tube stops away?

Tbf it's a fair few tube stops:

[bigimg]http://www.ragfactory.org.uk/files/2114/1899/4458/Rag_Logo_large.jpg[/bigimg]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.