United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wont go deep into stats but he didn't do too badly at Madrid and his 2nd stint at Chelsea where goal scoring is concerned. Cant say what the future will bring but for now as we ease out of this 5 yr transition into something looking like a half decent team he gets a pass.
hehe - 'as we ease out of this 5 year transition'

Love it. You could get a job with the British media mate.

You n the 100mil Belgian Bony(wishful thinking) have certainly got this thread going.

hehe - 'as we ease out of this 5 year transition'

Love it. You could get a job with the British media mate.

You n the 100mil Belgian Bony(wishful thinking) have certainly got this thread going.
Hehe belgian Bony. Think he'll be a better fit for us than Bony was with you.

as we ease out of this 5 yr transition into something looking like a half decent team he gets a pass.

Finished 7th four years ago and 6th last year, so i guess you could say that there has been an improvement of sorts - going be a long next 5 years at this rate! ha ha!

I wont go deep into stats but he didn't do too badly at Madrid and his 2nd stint at Chelsea where goal scoring is concerned. Cant say what the future will bring but for now as we ease out of this 5 yr transition into something looking like a half decent team he gets a pass.

Deep into the stats, please do, he won one League, cup and Spanish charity shield whilst at Madrid, in the process alienating most of the team hence he had to leave, that's his MO and hard to see it not happening again at your place.

Mourinho's enthusiasm for the game is dwindling and it shows in his lazy tactics but also his cartoon like behaviour for the media. He is no longer the scholar of the game he once was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.