United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, you think its a case of just adding a 20/30 goals striker but your team doesn't play in a way that will create the 90/100 chances for that player to score those goals and thats my point here.

Your or rather, Mourinho plays negative anti football at its very worst with a 1-0 scoreline the aim.
I wont go deep into stats but he didn't do too badly at Madrid and his 2nd stint at Chelsea where goal scoring is concerned. Cant say what the future will bring but for now as we ease out of this 5 yr transition into something looking like a half decent team he gets a pass.

Would you not think Jose has to be a lot more expansive with the football you play. Some of the times I watched United last season they were awful. God knows what it must be like to watch it over a full season? That display by United at the Etihad was absolutely shameful and shows the different trajectories each clubs are on.
Lol, the bus parking I've never totally agree with and is one of the only concerns I had about us appointing him as our manager ,I agree that the game at the Etihad was poor display but from both sides tbh.

Lol, the bus parking I've never totally agree with and is one of the only concerns I had about us appointing him as our manager ,I agree that the game at the Etihad was poor display but from both sides tbh.
Funny that it was one of the few boring games we were involved in but one of the many dull games you were involved in.

Dont you think if we add another 20-30 goal per season attacker we could challenge? We're really not far off imo.
You have replaced big noses goals with Lukaku that still leaves you 20 short of all the top 4 last season and behind Bournemouth, so you need 30 to mount a challenge, not sure where you'll find those missing goals.

A rag being honest, that's not going to happen, they think it's 1999 again just cos they won some trophies that no one else wanted and are shelling out money for a striker who was number 3 on the list. I had this debate last night with a couple of them, when it came to staking their own money on them finishing higher than us they wouldn't. Easy money when you find the daft ones who think they will.
I've found three!! A pound per point.

You have replaced big noses goals with Lukaku that still leaves you 20 short of all the top 4 last season and behind Bournemouth, so you need 30 to mount a challenge, not sure where you'll find those missing goals.

Think they counting on Pogba and Rashford getting 20 a piece

Read up I've mentioned that we could try for Sanchez to plug that gap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.