United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see the multiple posts talking about De Bruyne's voice and 'no wonder his girlfriend cheated on him with Courtois'? What an odd bunch.
when did this happen with his missus and courtois or have I been in a cave.obviously from his Chelsea days but its the first ive heard

dated 13 april 2013........................ The figures show that 66.005 fans watched the first Premier league home game against Fulham this season, but the club said the attendance was 75,252.
United announced the attendance at Januaries clash with Southampton as 75,600 but the police figures show the actual crowd was 59,766-a difference of 15,834.

The police figures reveal just 33,409 watched the Capitol One cup game against Newcastle in September, with the club claiming a gate of 46,358.
See always a full house :)

I noticed watching last night's MOTD this morning that Lingard was telling Scholes to "zip it" as part of his celebration. I wonder what Scholes and other ex-Rags and Rag fans think to that?

Scholes had more talent in his big toe than that weasel faced twat Lingard will ever have. I'm no Scholes fan, but for Zidane to call him the best midfielder of his generation is as bigger compliment as you can get. Lingard has more neck than a bag of giraffes calling Scholes out and is getting ideas way above his station.

The irrelevant one
The irrelevant team
The irrelevant fuckwit fans
End of thread

flat,550x550,075,f.u6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.