United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Linked with so many CB’s. Smokescreens everywhere. We’ll be linked with yours next

Ours aren’t as old as Mourinho would like so I think we are safe.......

What are your thoughts, hopes and expectations for the coming season?

There is something puzzling me and it is this.
There are three and a bit days left until the end of the transfer window.
Sky sports news keep saying utd are preparing a bid.
Preparing a bid? Does that mean they are still counting the coins out in ewar woowars office?
Surely you just bid for a player and come back with another bid if it gets knocked back but all this utd are preparing a bid bollocks doesn't wash with me.
Sky sports news sure do like to dramatise their transfer dealings, fuckin piss funny.

That is journalistic weasel words for we don't know what is happening but our best guess is that they are after x. "Preparing a bid" is used so they can back track out when it turns out they are in for Y.

Linked with so many CB’s. Smokescreens everywhere. We’ll be linked with yours next

Seems mad that all the talks is CB's when you have 5 of them and when compared with almost every other position where you have less than 2 senior players per position.

Ours aren’t as old as Mourinho would like so I think we are safe.......

What are your thoughts, hopes and expectations for the coming season?
Provided Mourinho doesn’t lose the plot I think we’ll do okay and would still back us to finish 2nd. But you are miles ahead everyone.

I think Sanchez is going to have a big season after his first first summer break in 7 years or something and has been looking sharp.

Seems mad that all the talks is CB's when you have 5 of them and when compared with almost every other position where you have less than 2 senior players per position.
Alderweireld makes sense to me as he’s quality, experienced and would be a good partner for Bailly or Lindelof. Boateng scares me with his fitness issues and he was awful
at the World Cup. Never understood the links with Mina or Maguire we don’t need another young CB.

We need stability in that position which we’ve not had since Rio and Vidic.

Nice to see sky sports doing all they can to sign utd a player before the window closes. They are running a poll on who they should sign. Total disrespect to the actual clubs who have these players.

Provided Mourinho doesn’t lose the plot I think we’ll do okay and would still back us to finish 2nd. But you are miles ahead everyone.

I think Sanchez is going to have a big season after his first first summer break in 7 years or something and has been looking sharp.
Yesterday against bayern you had no shots on target and one off target,with 34% possession.
Yes it's only pre season but by now the nucleus of your team should be ticking over, formations sorted and trying to get into your stride.
Today you are being linked with 3 centre backs.
Have I missed something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.