United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
More pundits need to call the snivelling little cünt out. He's been allowed to spout his fanboy bollocks for years. He should have been slaughtered for his 'Liverpool and Utd are the grandfather's of English football'. Why did no one at Sky pull him on it? He talks like he is the Oracle. He's a fanny.
Armchair fans of rags and dippers probably outnumber armchair fans of any other two clubs including the Spanish Gruesome Twosome. Sky won't pull him for bigging up those clubs.

I'm pretty sure Alice is a fraud or a plant by a media company.

She had a YouTube channel in 2016 which she used to prank her sister and family.

That channel was deleted in 2020 and around the same time the Utd YouTube channel she does started
She may be a media plant, but she is no fraud; you can’t fake that level of impassioned anger.

Over the years they've had the most expensive goalie, the most expensive central defender, the most expensive teenager, the most expensive wages for a free transfer and probably a few more most expensives.
They have bought their success. As have the dippers, City, Chelsea and Arsenal.
They want the Glazers to chuck everything at improving the team. They want to outspend every other team in the world to return to the glory days. They used to be able to outspend due to their high match day revenue and global commercial organisation, but now they can only spend as much as City but don't have the players or coaching staff to compete.
They claim the Glazers have taken one and a half billion from the club and believe that money should have been spent on players, even though a similar amount has been spent on the team over the past ten years.
They've had the money to buy success but the team has failed to deliver so they want even more money.
Yep, the mentality is to spend what it takes to deliver a pot, any pot.

Mind, I'm hoping they can turn their season around for the next game. Just the one game, and then they can revert to the level to which they have plummeted.

Wish Sky would stop Neville spouting his shite. He's a fucking fan boy. Just said he'd die for the club. What a fucking wet fart. He's being allowed to spout his shite about the owners. What he says is toxic, I'm surprised the owners haven't said something about it as he's whipping their already stupid fans into a frenzy. Surprised he's not being pulled up for hate speech, or inciting the fans.
Sky give him the platform. He organised the riot at the swamp dont forget

Nevilles argument was too last night and very arrogant. I've heard the same argument from rag fans. Whilst their recruitment policy has been like a bull in the China shop they have players who have decent CVs and should be capable of winning points from Brighton and Brentford. I thought Redknapp made a fair point. The owners are toss but they've had the investment to buy players and pay decent wages, cry me a river.
And those players will bear fruit in any other team.

Yep, the mentality is to spend what it takes to deliver a pot, any pot.

Mind, I'm hoping they can turn their season around for the next game. Just the one game, and then they can revert to the level to which they have plummeted.
I have an undying faith that City can finish ahead of the Scousers so I don't care if the rags suffer a humiliating defeat in their next game.
On the other hand, I've had an undying faith in City for over 50 years and it's not always worked out well.

If the Glazer family decides to put the rags up for sale, they'll be after a minimum of £4.5B, and when looking at the Chelsea sale, maybe even more than £5B
The new owners then will inherit a piss poor squad, rotting stadium and inadequate training facilities
Meanwhile City, Chelsea, Arsenal et al are building their brands and getting much stronger competing for new generation supporters especially overseas
Who in their right mind would invest upwards of £6B on a failing business whose competitors are striding ahead!

And don't forget, the new owners will be looking for a return on their money or the value of their investmentto grow. How long will it take to even have a paper profit!

They are stuck with Uncle Malc's inbreds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.