United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id also point out that the Glaziers have been hoodwinked by their own clubs media safety blanket, they're probably in the dark as much as the next man when all they read every day "United are the biggest club in the world" being spouted out from all corners of the clubs employees and former players. All they see is the balance sheet and taking the dividends out, it was only just over a season ago that United finished second, and the clubs pathetic fans thought they'd win the league the following season, the fans of that club should take a big part of the blame for their demise, its they who have demanded the sacking of good managers on a yearly basis, but when they've been fed as much shit about how big and beautiful their club is as much as the owners have them this it what happens.
Id also point out that its City who have ruffled the feathers of all things United more than anything else, they want to be us now, watching the best football this country has ever seen, they cant stand it to be honest, and neither can Charlton, Crerand, Macari and numerous others of that club past and present, but more than anything , Uniteds fanbase hate it more than anything, and i fucking love it.

When Sancho is at home watching Phil Foden at the world cup this winter thinking about a relegation battle, I hope somebody reminds him he once left city and the privilege of learning from Pep because he couldn't wait 12-18 months to make a name for himself. I also hope every clueless pundit is reminded of their opinions on both those players at the time too. Sancho is the biggest weapon we could possibly have in convincing eager kids to stay and trust City.
This is Utd and Southgate we are talking here..Maguire Sancho Rashford and Shaw will be at the world cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.