United Thread - 2023/24

I'm confused.

utd are saying those pictures of that girl injuries wasnt caused by Greenwood.

I might be abit simply but if Greenwood didnt attach the girl who did ? Or did the girl do it to herself, which I dont believe to be true.
At what point does the victim get charged for wasting police time, falsely accusing her boyfriend of GBH and rape and ruining his career at itd ?

I dont understand this, well I guess I do it's clear he did it allegedly
If it wasnt him, he would be playing for united still. They must think people
are stupid

Man ure decide to sack mason greenwood,after celebrity supporters threaten to boycott the club

Attachments

• 0_Screenshot-2022-06-26-at-092043.jpg
    0_Screenshot-2022-06-26-at-092043.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 15
They aren't sacking him. Both statements (club & player) are very poor, but at no point is sacking mentioned, just that he will continue his career away from the swamp. The club statement can almost appear sympathetic towards him, in that they are working with him/supporting him in his next career move (probably hoping they can get a transfer fee out of it).

United said in a statement: "All those involved, including Mason, recognise the difficulties with him recommencing his career at Manchester United.

"It has therefore been mutually agreed that it would be most appropriate for him to do so away from Old Trafford, and we will now work with Mason to achieve that outcome."
Yeah seems ambiguous enough and not "axed after internal investigations". Mutual agreement normally means sacked but they could be selling his contract to Saudi is my guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.