United Thread - 2023/24

They are fortunate to have more than 2 points to be honest and could easily have none.

The demise of £70m Casemiro is wonderful! What an absolute waste of money.
I'm sorry what? £70m! I don't really keep up to date on fee's for other clubs, always imagined it was like 30/40m and the wages being massive was the biggest joke of that deal.

70m, fucking hell

I'm sorry what? £70m! I don't really keep up to date on fee's for other clubs, always imagined it was like 30/40m and the wages being massive was the biggest joke of that deal.

70m, fucking hell

Here’s a belter that’s aged well from Peter Crouch in April. He would take Casemiro over Rodri, you wouldn’t ask him for the lottery numbers by this opinion.

They are fortunate to have more than 2 points to be honest and could easily have none.

The demise of £70m Casemiro is wonderful! What an absolute waste of money.
Even when the rags were declaring him the best in the world because he wasnt as shit as mcfred, it never made sense.

You only spend £70 million on a guy in his 30's if you're ready to push on and win something with his signing. United were never in that position or even close to it, they spent £70 million on a player who will only decline and will need replacing by the earliest time they could have hoped to be competitive.

It was a remarkably poorly thought out signing that displayed perfectly the lack of planning in place at the swamp. It's truly delightful to watch the thick as fuck rags realise their shiny new £70 million midfielder isn't so shiny and isn't so new afterall as they slowly cotton on to the fact they've once more wasted a colossal amount of money. Madrid couldn't believe their luck when united came calling.

I had hoped they would have spunked £100 million on kane this summer for the same reason but they're never too far away from a catastrophic signing. Look forward to see who they panic buy this January. Pogba might be available...

They bought an injured center forward, an injured CDM, Mason Mount who is injured. A goalkeeper who can pass like Pirlo, but can't save shots that are a foot away from him. Varane is injured, Shaw is injured, Malacia is injured. Their brightest academy star, Kobbie Mainoo, is injured. They have one £73m right winger training with the under 21's, and an £80m right winger on leave for an unknown period of time, and a striker playing for Getafe because they were the only club that would have him. Casemiro looks like he's been doing pub crawls in his spare time. Varane is injured. Rashford and Martial are sulking on the pitch, Fernandes is a headless chicken that plays one good pass in 30. Sergio Reguilon who is Tottenham's 3rd choice left back and hasn't played a competitive game in six months, was their fittest player today. They brought on sideshow Bob today, and even their own players didn't know who he was, and yet he was better than all of them.

Rotten to the core.

Did you get that by calling 0898 club call or one of the sex lines……

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.