United Thread - 2023/24

If dull-as-ditchwater Southgate does indeed turn up at the swamp it will be a day of rejoicing for most people - except of course the bastard vermin who follow the rags.

I think the truth is that Waistcoat would love the opportunity but the rags themselves are not convinced.

If dull-as-ditchwater Southgate does indeed turn up at the swamp it will be a day of rejoicing for most people - except of course the bastard vermin who follow the rags.

I think the truth is that Waistcoat would love the opportunity but the rags themselves are not convinced.
We can only dream that Southgate gets the United job. It would be the icing on the cake after the last decade.

This is exactly why I dont support England. Just because he is a rag he gets picked for England. Plays a few games for the rags and he is the next big thing, like any of their kids that play a few games.
So we're really saying he is the best English DM in the country are we?

Whilst playing for a united side that has proven time and again this season that teams can play right through them resulting in them conceding I believe the 6th highest number of shots on goal this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.