United Thread | 2024/25

Bruno, Martínez, Garnacho, and Mainoo didn’t play a game in pre-season! Out of our back 4 yesterday, only Dalot and Martinez would be considered as starters. Furthermore, Martinez played out of position(played as an LB). Adding to that we played without a striker, hence the wastefulness in front of goal.

I’m not proclaiming “United are back,” but we have massively improved in the last 2 games against Citeh (this was arguably a better game than the FA final we won against you lot, with your team at full strength, btw), and there’s reason to believe we will continue doing so.

The patterns of play between the United players yesterday were impressive. Not long ago, City would walk through our side, and we, more often than not, knew we would be beaten when playing you guys. I don’t have that feeling anymore. That’s a massive improvement in my books.

Two games against City pissed up in one Fa cup final and the kids out yesterday. You seem to forget the other 38 games last season where you finished 8th and finished bottom of a champions league group with Galatasaray and Copenhagen. When the proper stuff starts you will be back to your normal crying about how it’s all the glazers fault.

Bruno, Martínez, Garnacho, and Mainoo didn’t play a game in pre-season! Out of our back 4 yesterday, only Dalot and Martinez would be considered as starters. Furthermore, Martinez played out of position(played as an LB). Adding to that we played without a striker, hence the wastefulness in front of goal.

I’m not proclaiming “United are back,” but we have massively improved in the last 2 games against Citeh (this was arguably a better game than the FA final we won against you lot, with your team at full strength, btw), and there’s reason to believe we will continue doing so.

The patterns of play between the United players yesterday were impressive. Not long ago, City would walk through our side, and we, more often than not, knew we would be beaten when playing you guys. I don’t have that feeling anymore. That’s a massive improvement in my books.
Deluded you have no pattern of play. 7nless you mean knocking it from side to side at the back ,back to the keeper ,get it 20 yards forward then back again. All the while our kids pressed you back. After 20 mins resort back to piss stain hoof ball to the wingers. Utter shite

7cd03bb54ced56f02d2940f1cc1a0724.gif

You are & you haven’t.

The only time you played differently was the first 25 mins & then it was abandoned.

Deluded at best.
FA Cup final we were still in the pub, Charity Shield is a friendly for us big clubs obviously means more to the mid table teams, and let’s not forget you shouldn’t even have been our opposition in both games after PGMOL and VAR helped you past Coventry in the semi. 31 points says it all, let that sink in 31 points is the closest you could get despite all the help you get every game. Enjoy the hoof ball.

And your post there encapsulates superbly why you are where you are. You are absolute shit, massively in debt and totally deluded. This is a post to remember and laugh at. Look at the positives, Rasmus Birtles to return and replace your alcoholic non striker St Marcus of Rashford.

Deluded you have no pattern of play. 7nless you mean knocking it from side to side at the back ,back to the keeper ,get it 20 yards forward then back again. All the while our kids pressed you back. After 20 mins resort back to piss stain hoof ball to the wingers. Utter shite
And yet we were the better team yesterday~

And your post there encapsulates superbly why you are where you are. You are absolute shit, massively in debt and totally deluded. This is a post to remember and laugh at. Look at the positives, Rasmus Birtles to return and replace your alcoholic non striker St Marcus of Rashford.

I wonder if Wigan Athletic supporters felt more confident playing us again after beating City in a cup final?

Keep going, I'm so close.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.