United To Struggle For Top 4?

They'll defo finish in the top 4. They're solid when they've got vidic and camel mouth at the back

Porbas won't win the league though and I don't think they stand any chance of winning the champs league

The other big clubs have to be taken into the equasion too..they are strong this year as are we...The scum are weaker than last season of that theres no doubt.

Wether the Rags will struggle remains to be seen.
The great thing is their fans are asking themselves the same questions.
Running a pub in the South inevitably means I get to hear their normally tinted opinions. But this season groans have really started. Tranny and Tevez going has shown them they're not the biggest draw for world class players anymore. They say Giggs and Scholes are past it (they say the same of Neville - but he has always been shit), Carrick is not up to the task. The jury is out on Owen, but already the moans have begun.
My point is United may well implode from within. How will Baconface react to anyone questioning his opinion. From top to bottom of their club arrogance abounds and if the sh1t hits the fan stand well back - it will be messy.
I'm not predicting that it will happen soon, but it may and once it starts it will go quickly. Let's hope it starts soon...Wigan 1 Rags 0, City 3 Wolves 0 could just start the ball of sh1t rolling.
Here's hoping!

Things that happen ever year:

United lose a player or don't sign and everybody thinks they'll be crap.
United have a poor start and this intensifies.
Liverpool have a good start and start running away with the title.
Ferguson uses this to build a siege mentality at United.
Then, in January, Liverpool bottle it, and United start winning games.
United eventually win the title.

Seriously, every fucking year they do this. They'll win it again.

Not a chance, and I think it's deluded and laughable to think underwise, I mean talk like this is why people make us out to be a laughing stock at times. The media is going totally over the top, Liverpool lost the other day and they've a smaller, poorer squad then Man U and there were no "Liverpool to struggle for top 4" bullshit topics.
They usually start slowly, they've won and lost one and I've no doubt they'll win more and more and grind out results and trash teams all the way to the end and at the lowest, finished 2nd.
Their team isn't that much weakened, Tevez barely played for Man U (hence why he left) and Ronaldo was overated, and had a poor impact on them when it came to defending.
It'll take another game or two for the new players to find their feet, and they'll probably sign another striker or so before the end of the market, not to mention they have the best manager in the world and some of the best players.

This talk is ridiculous and it makes us look as deluded as the media say we are. No matter how much City hate United there's no need for talk like this.
It's things like this that make us look like a joke and allow people not to take us seriously, and give us a bad name. Bias is one thing but ffs this makes us look like complete idiots, and anyone who thinks Man U will finish lower then 2nd (and even 3rd is a stretch) really doesn't no football.
And I can't see how spending the money they got from Ronaldo could "blow up" in their face. It'll only add to an incredibly talented squad. And like it or not, and be as biased as you want, the lowest they'll finish is 2nd, never mind 3rd.

Damocles said:
Things that happen ever year:

United lose a player or don't sign and everybody thinks they'll be crap.
United have a poor start and this intensifies.
Liverpool have a good start and start running away with the title.
Ferguson uses this to build a siege mentality at United.
Then, in January, Liverpool bottle it, and United start winning games.
United eventually win the title.

Seriously, every fucking year they do this. They'll win it again.

Law of averages will come into play this year..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.