United vs. City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Craig said:
Don Karleone said:
Craig said:
Even he can't play 442 today with Bony out. I reckon he'll start Silva behind Aguero, which doesn't really strengthen the actual midfield but gets an extra footballer into the team and hopefully Silva can get on the ball plenty.

He managed to play it against Palace

I know, and Dzeko barely touched the ball for 65 mins. Trust me he won't play Dzeko today! :)

Hope you're right bud.

richards30 said:
Hart
Zab
Vinny
Mangala
Clichy
Fernandihno
Milner
Yaya
Nasri
Silva
Aguero

Has to be the team imo.

as much as i agree with you on the team we should play, he we play dzeko with aguero, dropping milner to the bench and navas instead of nasri. if he does i`ll drive pelligrini to the airport myself

I just hope by hook or crook we beat these cunts. Last minute Rooney own goal from a corner would be fab :-)

Of all the top sides United are the team who least rely on their midfield. In fact they bypass it quite a lot of the time.

We are not going to be overrun in that area.

So absolutely no need for Fernando.

What we do need to do is have Milner working hard down the flanks. Nasri looked in decent form when he came on the other night, but if Pellegrini picks Navas we can't complain. Nasri is better but Navas works harder. Six of one.....

The key is playing Kun on his own. If Pellegrini picks Edin as well then he really should be sacked tomorrow. Not because it weakens the midfield but because it reduces Aguero's effectiveness and with Edin longing around it's like playing with 10. I also think Mangala should start due to his greater athleticism. Pellegrini will probably choose MdM but that unlike the Dzeko selection is not a sackable offence!!

................................Hart
Zabaleta....Kompany.....Mangala...Clichy
...........Fernandinho....Yaya
Nasri........Silva.......Milner
...............Kun

Just had my morning laugh from SSN.

Player comparisons with Didi Hamann and, you guessed it, Dwight fucking Yorke giving their verdicts.

Sergio v Rughead

Silva v Mata

Yaya v Carrick

Didi playing it right and being impartial.

Yorke picked the scum players as being better in all 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahaha, prick.

Rammy Blue said:

Player comparisons with Didi Hamann and, you guessed it, Dwight fucking Yorke giving their verdicts.

Sergio v Rughead

Silva v Mata

Yaya v Carrick

Hahahaha, prick.
He really is a scumbag.

Rammy Blue said:

Sergio v Rughead

Silva v Mata

Yaya v Carrick

Hahahaha, prick.
Well; they are better. Everybody knows that. Ask any rag; they'll confirm it.

r.soleofsalford said:
richards30 said:
Hart
Zab
Vinny
Mangala
Clichy
Fernandihno
Milner
Yaya
Nasri
Silva
Aguero

Has to be the team imo.

as much as i agree with you on the team we should play, he we play dzeko with aguero, dropping milner to the bench and navas instead of nasri. if he does i`ll drive pelligrini to the airport myself

If he plays his usual way we will get stuffed and he should be sacked immediately!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.