Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: News from kasakhstan

did anyone else notice terry was the first to congratulate barry and whispered something in his ear?

dammit.... even when i dont believe a word of this stuff, it still worms its way inside my mind

Blueboylewis09 said:
I like the look of that except for with swp and bridge, Sound's like bridge is eing a bit of an ass and swp, sounds like he is worried about his position at city. Should he be?

All it takes is one look on here when the fans who previously adored you are all replacing you in the ideal line ups. For anyone its pretty bad but for such a change it must be soul crushing. Personally I doubt we'll find an adequate replacement because SWP fully fit and confident is one of the best in England, the problems come when we repeatably play him with knocks. To be fair to Hughes it was forced on him.

Do any of you actually believe this dick? I really think some of you do. Do you not think he's spoutin bollocks just to get a bit of attention on here?

GET A LIFE....

The dinosaur Michael Bullshit..sorry Ballack signed 1 year extension so he'll stay 1 more year. There is one Kippax guy who visits and posts in our threads and we have some banter there with him. We don't have geniune ITK's there but he says infact we DID bid for Kaka. It was an "unofficial' bid by Roman Abrahimovic himself talking with Berlusconi and Galliani. Roman made the offer after Kaka's dad(the greedy twat) wanted about 12% of the transfer fees to himself and 50-50 rights, also because Kaka was on international duty. So Perez raised his offer then again like a chess game, Roman raised his offer to 75m as quoted by the media. It's officially been denied by the club cause the club wants to keep it close and low key. It's also because Kenyon is not carrying out this deal, it's Roman and Frank Arnesen(chief of scout who will be made Director of Football next season, but not sure about that). It has calmed down a bit last 2 days but still looks like Mardid 70%-Chelsea30% and I still think he'll go to Madrid.

We've also bid 40m for Villa and again it's a tussle between Real and CFC. They made the first move with aroung 33-35m but CFC topped it with 40. Don't know where this will go but it's likely he wont come to us. These info are not genuine and like the ITK's here but it's straight forward. The guys is probably right cause he's got 90% of it right. He had said LAST YEAR that Ancelotti met twice with Roman, one in France and one in Switzerland. No one believed him until last week when ANcelotti came out and said he did meet Roman in his book. He also said Scolari was not Roman's choice few days before he was hired, which came out to be right. So he knows his stuff but doesn't give out too much like the itk's here.

TBH, i don't think we will get 3-4 "stats" maybe only one which Roman will splash the cash. hiddink has said we need depth and that is where we will be adding. We have a good enough first team to fight for the league and CL, just Scolari fucked us up. Im very excited about Carlotti. His targets are A.Young,Kaka,Ribery,Alonso(wont work out as him and Lampard won't go well lol) Pirlo(please no), Dzeko,Sessegnon,Benzema but we wont get all of those. I wouldn't want any big name players cause of Sheva and Ballack, I'd be happy with players like Dzeko,Aratunovic,Dzaogev(self proclaimed CFC fan and big fan of Lamps, his idol),Zhirkov,Turan,Hazard.

One thing is clear, it's going to be crazy cause you guys Madrid are going to splash a lot of cash and even Roman will for 1 player. Other than that our squad is good enough imo. We need wingers and striekers, our back line is tight.

Hope you can take the "rags" place sick n tired of them and even History FC but main concerns will be for Arseh*les. :)

zigga_zagger said:
The dinosaur Michael Bullshit..sorry Ballack signed 1 year extension so he'll stay 1 more year. There is one Kippax guy who visits and posts in our threads and we have some banter there with him. We don't have geniune ITK's there but he says infact we DID bid for Kaka. It was an "unofficial' bid by Roman Abrahimovic himself talking with Berlusconi and Galliani. Roman made the offer after Kaka's dad(the greedy twat) wanted about 12% of the transfer fees to himself and 50-50 rights, also because Kaka was on international duty. So Perez raised his offer then again like a chess game, Roman raised his offer to 75m as quoted by the media. It's officially been denied by the club cause the club wants to keep it close and low key. It's also because Kenyon is not carrying out this deal, it's Roman and Frank Arnesen(chief of scout who will be made Director of Football next season, but not sure about that). It has calmed down a bit last 2 days but still looks like Mardid 70%-Chelsea30% and I still think he'll go to Madrid.

We've also bid 40m for Villa and again it's a tussle between Real and CFC. They made the first move with aroung 33-35m but CFC topped it with 40. Don't know where this will go but it's likely he wont come to us. These info are not genuine and like the ITK's here but it's straight forward. The guys is probably right cause he's got 90% of it right. He had said LAST YEAR that Ancelotti met twice with Roman, one in France and one in Switzerland. No one believed him until last week when ANcelotti came out and said he did meet Roman in his book. He also said Scolari was not Roman's choice few days before he was hired, which came out to be right. So he knows his stuff but doesn't give out too much like the itk's here.

TBH, i don't think we will get 3-4 "stats" maybe only one which Roman will splash the cash. hiddink has said we need depth and that is where we will be adding. We have a good enough first team to fight for the league and CL, just Scolari fucked us up. Im very excited about Carlotti. His targets are A.Young,Kaka,Ribery,Alonso(wont work out as him and Lampard won't go well lol) Pirlo(please no), Dzeko,Sessegnon,Benzema but we wont get all of those. I wouldn't want any big name players cause of Sheva and Ballack, I'd be happy with players like Dzeko,Aratunovic,Dzaogev(self proclaimed CFC fan and big fan of Lamps, his idol),Zhirkov,Turan,Hazard.

One thing is clear, it's going to be crazy cause you guys Madrid are going to splash a lot of cash and even Roman will for 1 player. Other than that our squad is good enough imo. We need wingers and striekers, our back line is tight.

Hope you can take the "rags" place sick n tired of them and even History FC but main concerns will be for Arseh*les. :)

You've not heard your end about Johnson then as i'm told that it's us and yourselves that have enquired about him?

zigga_zagger said:

no offence intended but.....who the fuck is interested in whats goin on at chelsea?? why dont you post your info on a chelsea forum instead of on here!!!

Danamy said:

You've not heard your end about Johnson then as i'm told that it's us and yourselves that have enquired about him?

G.Johnson? No mate nothing heard from my side but rumours has it we will use Bosingwa as a bait for Robery with 30m. so that could be a possibility. But it's just a rumour and not from Itk's but just people claiming to be itk's, not the respected ones, just like the OP in here.
But wouldn't want Johnson we have got a great RB in Bossy after so many years of problems at RB. I also don't think Johnson would come as a backup and wouldn't want a back up for 16m. But knowing the Chelsea board of clowns, I wouldn't rule that out lol

The title of this thread reminds me of one back in Jan when the Kaka deal fell through.....'News from Spain' i think it was, some little kid writing threads about how his Dad was in Spain and 'was disappointed we didn't get Kaka but it wasn't the end of the world' Some of the comments/abuse he got had me crying with laugher.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.