US Politics Thread

Not at all. I'm referring to the current president. Other incoherent people don't bother me.
I think it’s you that must have a comprehension problem. I have absolutely no problem understanding what he says and it always makes perfect sense even with his minor speech impediment and occasional clumsy turn of phrase.

What do you dislike about Biden.

I'm a centrist - and took Biden over Trump in 2020, as an anti-Trump vote.

Now...

I really like what Biden has done. He's a centrist statesman, who prefers to rule and pass measures on a bipartisan basis. He's been fantastic!

In 2024 - my vote is for Biden - not as an anti-MAGA vote - but because Biden is my preferred President.
Totally agree, he’s been a good President in terms of what he’s done but it’s 2023 not 1930 anymore and sadly the majority of the electorate (or a substantial minority) don’t care about legislation, why bother when they can say “Sleepy Joe” and dismiss him as being too old.

If he was 60 and had had the same 3 years he’d be odds on favourite and by some margin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.