US Politics Thread

I've posted the same sort of comment as the one that follows numerous times; it feels like I'm beating a dead horse, LOL. Nonetheless... once more unto the breach, dear friends...

If it's true that Trump has absolutely no chance, then you must accept that pollsters are completely inept.

I don't believe that polling is wildly off.

Moreover, if Trump has no chance, then bettors are dead wrong as well: https://www.oddschecker.com/us/insi...024-exploring-the-odds-and-potential-outcomes

I take solace in the fact that we're so far out from election day that there's every chance that odds will swing back once more in favor of Biden. But honestly, if we had to vote for the US President tomorrow, then it's Biden - not Trump - who would have very little chance.
Yes. The polls are off and the odds are even for party winner (still plenty think the Dems will have another candidate).

But the polls sway the betting and I’m not arsed by either. Trump won’t win.

The key take away from the polls and the primary votes is that up to 40% of registered republicans are not supporting Trump and exit polls show about 25% of them will vote Biden. Trump is a dead man walking.

I've posted the same sort of comment as the one that follows numerous times; it feels like I'm beating a dead horse, LOL. Nonetheless... once more unto the breach, dear friends...

If it's true that Trump has absolutely no chance, then you must accept that pollsters are completely inept.

I don't believe that polling is wildly off.

Moreover, if Trump has no chance, then bettors are dead wrong as well: https://www.oddschecker.com/us/insi...024-exploring-the-odds-and-potential-outcomes

I take solace in the fact that we're so far out from election day that there's every chance that odds will swing back once more in favor of Biden. But honestly, if we had to vote for the US President tomorrow, then it's Biden - not Trump - who would have very little chance.
If you look at actual vote outcomes vs polling over the last couple of years then Trump in his primaries and the GOP generally has significantly underperformed vs polling.

And polling at primaries confirms a good chunk of gop voters don't want Trump. If Hayley stays in the game to the end those primaries will be a good indicator.

Odds on Biden or Trump to win are crazy considering its a 2 horse race. You can treble your money on Biden. It's mad.

Yes. The polls are off and the odds are even for party winner (still plenty think the Dems will have another candidate).

But the polls sway the betting and I’m not arsed by either. Trump won’t win.
That’s an incredibly bold shout at this point in time.

Trump is going to get his 70+ million votes and so Biden will have to at least match the 2020 turnout which right now would be a miracle.

Trump is going to get his 70+ million votes and so Biden will have to at least match the 2020 turnout which right now would be a miracle.
I think you’re right, Trump will win it and you get your choice.

It wont be. The alternative to Joe Biden is voting for that prick. People wont do it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.