Var debate 2019/20

Nail on head result may stay the same, no one can predict how it may or may not have gone, so why try? My original point was no var Liverpool in my opinion win the game, but it seems on here no matter what my opinion is people will jump on it, but they are wasting their time with their little digs,as I will still voice my opinion, if it is not met with opinion on here by the elite football tacticians then so be it
You don't half bleat on,have an opinion and stick to it,you know why you stand out

This is good idea. It would give a much more accurate measure of how many decisions the referees on the pitch get correct. I doubt it be 100% !!!! In in its present form VAR always agrees with the ref (aside from when VAR disallows goals?) This does not prove the referees are 100% correct. It just proves that refs say yes or that one equals one!

Surely Mike Riley realises we don't believe the referees are perfect. By continuing with this fiasco he is making himself look stupid.

Doesn't seem to have bothered him so far.

Yep but not fouls so far away when there is plenty of time to stop them getting near the goal,they have drawn a line,they haven't told any of us where it is though but from watching it's a long way back and it's up to the ref to decide if it's a foul or not that far back, think that is the right thing to do,we are too reliant on var as it is

There is nothing in the rules that says what you're saying.... In fact there have been incidents where decisions have been changed where longer periods have elapsed.

There is nothing in the rules that says what you're saying.... In fact there have been incidents where decisions have been changed where longer periods have elapsed.
That's what i mean,they haven't told us how far back they are going but the rodders one and yesterday show the ref is making the call when it's far back,it's one of many things they seem to be making it up as they go along

It's basically legal match fixing. It can be used to manipulate a teams position within the league. and it will be..

I don't know who Watford have upset at SKY HQ but they looked f'kin nailed on for the drop whereas Oles heroes will be safe n sound..

not read all thread so sorry if old ground but tony pulis said the ref played on so VAR could make the decision on foul or not, how the hell did he know the rags were going to score so when would he of stopped game for free hoof into their box

That's what i mean,they haven't told us how far back they are going but the rodders one and yesterday show the ref is making the call when it's far back,it's one of many things they seem to be making it up as they go along

In this instance 8 seconds as it was is not a silly amount of time to bring something back, so the point is mute.... I remember one incident where one team was off the pitch at half time and got brought back on, now that I would agree would be ludicrous...

Why cant some people accept VAR bollocked it up for Liverpool , it's funny watching their manager and fans squirm.
It would be boring if everything was perfect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.