VAR Discussion Thread - 2023/24 | PL clubs to vote on whether to scrap VAR (pg413)

Would you want VAR scrapped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now Liverpool have been fucked over it's funny how some media outlets are looking for conspiracies.
Remember the media outcry when Wolves had an onside late goal ruled out at Anfield in the FA cup last season and the dippers went on to win the replay, no me neither

It’s not really working is it. Funny when it happens to Liverpool but we‘ve had plenty of shit from var too, and there are way too many decisions that favour rags.

I used to think it was to cheat us but no way Liverpool would have bad decisions if that was the case, so I just think it’s incompetence. Plus it’s taken the spontaneous joy out of watching, you’re always thinking will they find a slight handball fifteen passes earlier to disallow it.

Football was better without var in its current state.

I'm glad it's Liverpool on the receiving end, not just because it's Liverpool but because when it is them or united the sense of injustice is heightened and something might get done about VAR. I'd pettily settle for Webb's sacking at the moment but the abolition of VAR altogether is the end game.

VAR is a good idea in principle but it’s also n the practice that it falls down, if you have incompetent officials it’s never going to work, the whole standard of refereeing has fallen over the last few years and VAR is just making it worse, what would improve it?

Accountability!

The outrage because Liverpool are on the receiving end of poor decisions is so evident to see. I can guarantee that if those had gone against us it would just be one of those things, and we'd have deserved that first red for sure.
The record never changes when it's the scousers or rags being hard done to

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.