VAR Discussion Thread - 2023/24 | PL clubs to vote on whether to scrap VAR (pg413)

Would you want VAR scrapped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Of course they are, and if it were us or any other club, the same argument would be made.

The fixes that VAR needs are easily addressed, but still we have stupid errors being made, so I can understand the undertones of sporting integrity.
If it's a VAR error, it is potentially fixable...... the human element is another matter, you can't fix stupid.

so you truly believe that all other clubs are reffed equitably and fairly
I think all clubs can make arguments for being on the wrong end of bad decisions and, as fans, we clearly see bad decisions as being the worst out there, irrespective of the colour of the shirt.

We should all want the same from VAR i.e. no obvious errors. If Liverpool escalating things to facilitate improvement for all then fair play to them.

On five live world phone in this morning it was mentioned that the Brazilian league referees release audio conversations after the match to the media to help with post match debate etc.

It can be done.

Webb hiding behind any excuse not to, unless it for his TV show shows either the unprofessionalism of the people he manages (which was alluded to in the first show) or something more.
Oh well, it keeps Dimwit Dermot in a job espousing how every refereeing decision ever made is correct... ish

I think all clubs can make arguments for being on the wrong end of bad decisions and, as fans, we clearly see bad decisions as being the worst out there, irrespective of the colour of the shirt.

We should all want the same from VAR i.e. no obvious errors. If Liverpool escalating things to facilitate improvement for all then fair play to them.
I agree with you i absolutely want it fixed, that wasnt my point, what i was saying is why wasnt it fixed when it was benefitting liverpool or united, where was the outrage them, why is it okay when it benefits them but not when it doesnt

You're missing the point, there are any number of clubs having issues with VAR, that's the point I'm making. After the comments made by Dean and the offside at the weekend, football as a whole has to speak up and force changes. The higher the profile making the noise, the more the media take notice, that's why I'd like Pep to be more vocal and not just him either.
And how many of them have acted like your shit arse club?
Spitty demanding the game to be restarted at the point of the goal being allowed.
Other clubs have a whinge but you lot go full on weirdo, so much so that plenty of people trying to say it is being fixed by City because you know we are UAE and the refs reffed over there before the game. That is just a mental take.

Of course, the other mental take is the blindness you all suffer when you are on the right side of the dodgy VAR decision and by God you have had plenty, your title will forever be associated with the term Livarpool for this reason.
You wonder why the term always the victims exists, it is for these kind of reasons and not what you all think.

Y
I agree with you i absolutely want it fixed, that wasnt my point, what i was saying is why wasnt it fixed when it was benefitting liverpool or united, where was the outrage them, why is it okay when it benefits them but not when it doesnt
Again, does it really matter? It's been highlighted and, hopefully something will change for the better

You're missing the point, there are any number of clubs having issues with VAR, that's the point I'm making. After the comments made by Dean and the offside at the weekend, football as a whole has to speak up and force changes. The higher the profile making the noise, the more the media take notice, that's why I'd like Pep to be more vocal and not just him either.
ha ha ban for pep incoming for bringing game into disrepute
bingo oh he might have point dont worry we'll help you out against city again

run off back to RAWK theirs a good boy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.