VAR Discussion Thread - 2023/24 | PL clubs to vote on whether to scrap VAR (pg413)

Would you want VAR scrapped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your nearly right the first one is trying to clear it and it hits the other arsenal player if he’s not affecting the game and offside ( meaning goal stands ) then why is he on the pitch ..
The laws of the game say that an attempted block or a ricochet are not deliberate plays of the ball and aren’t factored in when offsides are considered.

In the same way that goalkeeper saves aren’t deliberate plays, even though they have deliberately tried to alter the ball’s path.

The laws of the game say that an attempted block or a ricochet are not deliberate plays of the ball and aren’t factored in when offsides are considered.

In the same way that goalkeeper saves aren’t deliberate plays, even though they have deliberately tried to alter the ball’s path.
An attempted block is not deliberate then what is it,the incident reminds me of that rashford run when ratface scored they affected the play in the game,same as the Arsenal lad ..

Without VAR he wouldn’t have given a pen. Farcical.

View attachment 116543
Because he knows he doesn't have to. They just wait for their safety net of of subjective bias to get involved.
Officiating is a farce - made even worse by the way VAR is implemented. I know you've decided to be King Canute on this and won't be budged - so little point.

You were quck here with an example of var , as usual , lol. You should be asking what is pigmol doing , they have fucked up the whole game from top to bottom

Not sure how often I can repeat myself to you.
Any form of officiating will get things wrong. There will ALWAYS be the odd fuck up with VAR.
It’s good to highlight when VAR can be good for the game and also debate the pros and cons and what changes can be made. That’s what this forum is for and what the majority of posters do. Unlike yourself who clearly just wants an echo chamber of ‘it’s all corrupt’ and get in a personal spat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.