VAR Discussion Thread - 2023/24 | PL clubs to vote on whether to scrap VAR (pg413)

Would you want VAR scrapped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We need to hear during the 90 mins what’s being communicated between ref and VAR when incidents happen in games,just like they do in rugby until then a majority will be suspicious of why they don’t want this,once this happens then it hopefully eradicate’s the suspicion’s around corruption and cheating,but I won’t hold my breath ..

It’s an attempted block, not an attempted pass. You might disagree with the law, but it’s how offsides work.
Yeah well it’s wrong in my opinion he‘s affecting play or attemping to interfere,the game is over so it’s not gonna do anything now,just felt they were desperate for arsenal to get over the line ..

Not sure how often I can repeat myself to you.
Any form of officiating will get things wrong. There will ALWAYS be the odd fuck up with VAR.
It’s good to highlight when VAR can be good for the game and also debate the pros and cons and what changes can be made. That’s what this forum is for and what the majority of posters do. Unlike yourself who clearly just wants an echo chamber of ‘it’s all corrupt’ and get in a personal spat.

Not sure how often I can repeat myself to you.
Any form of officiating will get things wrong. There will ALWAYS be the odd fuck up with VAR.
It’s good to highlight when VAR can be good for the game and also debate the pros and cons and what changes can be made. That’s what this forum is for and what the majority of posters do. Unlike yourself who clearly just wants an echo chamber of ‘it’s all corrupt’ and get in a personal spat.

Its is corrupt.

Or like we saw pre VAR , refs simply do not give the most obvious of penalties like that today from Rice - this is what we put up before VAR and this is what will happen when/if VAR is binned. Absolute joke decisions.
I think that is a rather naive take, if I am honest.

By the way, I have never called for VAR to be binned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.